ZT 0801CF In The "Wild"

I'm going to guess these preorders are just about dried up. :confused: I'm going to look for a 0350 in M390, I need to try this steel.

I'm going to guess these preorders are just about dried up. :confused: I'm going to look for a 0350 in M390, I need to try this steel.

Knife works seems to have some left though i could be wrong. Might be worth checking out.;)

And back on topic with the op, that looks awesome. Kind of wish KAI would satin finish more of their knives instead of stonewashing/blackwashing/etc...just looks really good imho.:cool:

Last edited:
I love the way they did the bronze on this but the zero tolerance lettering plastered across the show side is a joke.

The Zero Tolerance lettering is on the inner side of the lock scale and is only visible when the blade is deployed. Compare the last picture to the third one, in the closed position you only see the blade. Its actually pretty clever IMHO.

I love the way they did the bronze on this but the zero tolerance lettering plastered across the show side is a joke.

Looks awesome! Ever since the ti tyrade, I've loved the bronze anodized titanium. I'm glad I got on a preorder from this, but we'll see if it actually goes through when the time comes.

Looks awesome! Ever since the ti tyrade, I've loved the bronze anodized titanium. I'm glad I got on a preorder from this, but we'll see if it actually goes through when the time comes.

It's not Anodized, it's DLC coated.

Back