• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 0804cf $170

Shipping included to lower 48 states. 18 years and older, know your laws. I will ship USPS priority in bubble wrap. Happy Thanksgiving!

Spyderco Sage 3 - Carried several times by previous owner. G10 shows slight wear but edge is in excellent condition. Never sharpened. No box. $old

ZT0804CF - received brand new, I have carried less than 5 times. Knife is in excellent condition. However, there are some trails toward the tip of the blade. Excellent edge, never sharpened. Centered with solid lockup. Includes box. $170

Grayman Dua Orange 20cv - received brand new. Carried less than 5 times. Never got around to really using the edge, it's in like new condition. The orange g10 shows ever so slight tint from jeans. I tried to capture in photo but you can barely tell. I don't think these come with a box. $old

Serge Panchenko Guppy Copper - like new. I will send with some spare razers. $old

Photos :

https://imgur.com/gallery/XxNC3

Thanks!

Last edited:
Shipping included to lower 48 states. 18 years and older, know your laws. I will ship USPS priority in bubble wrap. Happy Thanksgiving!

Spyderco Sage 3 - Carried several times by previous owner. G10 shows slight wear but edge is in excellent condition. Never sharpened. No box. $140

ZT0804CF - received brand new, I have carried less than 5 times. Knife is in excellent condition. However, there are some trails toward the tip of the blade. Excellent edge, never sharpened. Centered with solid lockup. Includes box. $180

Grayman Dua Orange 20cv - received brand new. Carried less than 5 times. Never got around to really using the edge, it's in like new condition. The orange g10 shows ever so slight tint from jeans. I tried to capture in photo but you can barely tell. I don't think these come with a box. $260

Serge Panchenko Guppy Copper - like new. I will send with some spare razers. $130

Photos :

https://imgur.com/gallery/XxNC3

Thanks!
I'll take the Guppy.
PM incoming

Back