ZT Emerson Collaboration

That looks pretty amazing I see they are doing a kershaw collaboration too. I wonder if there will be a spyderco one as well?

Looks good design wise. Weirdly even with kai top notch fit and finish....kinda prefer it built by emerson. Thanks for sharing.

Here is a pic of a different edition, its the ZT 0620:

cWTG3y6.png

And the lockside:
ra8tiy8.png

A huge improvement over the recent overpriced, blinged-out ZTs. Takes an Emerson touch to bring them back in line.

Will these come with uncentered blades and loose detents? Too soon? I dig the design.

A huge improvement over the recent overpriced, blinged-out ZTs. Takes an Emerson touch to bring them back in line.

Wut? Prices are pretty much right in line with other ZT offerings. Actually, the price is identical to the new Hinderer ZT 0562.

you mean like the 600? the 777? how about the 888?

Those are all nice, but also all LE. Their full production line is priced right about the same as the new Emerson collab. Except for a few notable exceptions that are less expensive.

I'll take one. Emerson design with ZT quality - can't lose.

I totally agree with you. I haven't been crazy about any knife designs lately but this one looks really nice.Emerson designs are great but is have had qc issues with them so hopefully zt will fix that up!

I'll take 2 of the CF variant. A great addition to my matched set collection.

I hope you do a Super 8 collaboration!

On the ZT Emerson model I miss the lanyard hole. Which is a "must have" in my opinion. That would be my only reason not to buy it. Everything else looks great.
Besides: On the ZT hinderer Version i personally like the deep riding pocketclip better.

No lanyard hole is a deal breaker.

Back