zt questions

well as some of you know i own a pair of zt's and noticed on the box the disclaimer about the knives being intended for police and military. Are these knives not supposed to be owned by the general public or does that just mean that they are aimed at LE and Military customers but being able to be sold to anyone?

second Q is even though i know the ZT auto's mentioned by thomas at the shot show wont be allowed for general sale but are there any pics of these knives? eye candy is alway good.

third and final question is does anyone know of an article or interview with either kershaw or ken onion on the development of these knives. Im a info junky and would love to read how zt came about and how the collaberations with the designers came about. I just love reading stories about the whos whats whens and wheres. it would be awesome for kershaw to have extra info for the knowledge nuts like me on there website...... maybe one day.

well as some of you know i own a pair of zt's and noticed on the box the disclaimer about the knives being intended for police and military. Are these knives not supposed to be owned by the general public or does that just mean that they are aimed at LE and Military customers but being able to be sold to anyone?

second Q is even though i know the ZT auto's mentioned by thomas at the shot show wont be allowed for general sale but are there any pics of these knives? eye candy is alway good.

third and final question is does anyone know of an article or interview with either kershaw or ken onion on the development of these knives. Im a info junky and would love to read how zt came about and how the collaberations with the designers came about. I just love reading stories about the whos whats whens and wheres. it would be awesome for kershaw to have extra info for the knowledge nuts like me on there website...... maybe one day.

may be able 2 help u out a lil.

to the best of my knowledge the zts are aimed at the le and military market.

second i have no pics, but they sure sound awsome!

third. tactical knives magazine had an article in their march 2007 issue about the zt knives. the 0200 and 0301. thats about all i know

Doesn't really directly answer any of the questions, but if you haven't gotten a look at Ken Onion's site, its definitely worth clicking through. Definitely some eye candy there. Check the latest and greatest, there's a ZT proto there.
http://www.kenonionknives.com/

Sorry offsetlover, I meant my answer doesn't really answer the questions.

Your tactical knives reference was a pretty useful answer.

I probably ought to avoid that post quick reply button. ;)

Back