• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT, Viper, Kizer, Kershaw, 5.11 and SOG

Insipid Moniker

Gold Member
Cleaning out the collection to make room for new hotness. No boxes with these. Prices are TYD in the US, I may be willing to ship international, but it will be at additional cost and on a case-by-case basis. I eat PayPal fees, so no need for gift option.

1. ZT 0562 like new, no box, I'm not the original owner, but I don't believe this knife has been carried at all or cut anything more than paper. Detent is Goldilocks, not too hard or too soft, action is extremely smooth, F&F is typical ZT excellence, though the blade centering is a hair off. Asking $160. SOLD

2. Kizer Ki5404A2 user. Very good condition, but this has been carried and used. If you're into large flippers this one is a winner. Flipping action is very good, F&F are spot on and this thing is just a beast. If I liked framelocks even a little more I'd never let this thing go, but given my prejudices I can't justify keeping it. Asking $110. SOLD

3. Viper Rhino black G10 PVD coated D2 blade. Another beast here, amazingly refined for such a large knife. This is a user, but still in very good condition. Very, very smooth for a backlock. Lockup is solid, but has an almost imperceptible bit of verticle play. Centering slightly off, but overall F&F is good. Asking $100.

4. Viper Keeper in green micarta and stonewashed D2 blade. User that has been carried, but rarely used to cut, still has factory edge. Feels like a more expensive knife than it is. Detent is on the weak side, requiring wrist action with the flipper, but it pocket opens perfectly. Excellent F&F on this one, no nits to pick. Asking $80. SOLD

5. SOG Spec Elite 2. The big manual version (can you tell I dig big folders?) user in decent shape. Has been carried and used, respectable F&F. Asking $60. SOLD

6. 5.11 Tarani Karambit in S30V (now discontinued). Never carried, never cut anything, has some imperfections on the coating above the thumbhole. Good F&F, like new. Asking $60. SOLD

7. Kershaw CQC-4KXL. Carried occasionally, rarely used. Minor lock rock. Asking $25. SOLD.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/9i0suvwm8926dvq/AAD4Be9voerTbc5R6o5ltOOsa

First I'll take it gets the knife, feel free to contact by PM or email with questions or if you want more pictures, I reserve the right not to deal with anyone I wish.

Last edited:
Back