• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT Zero Tolerance Factory Blems

I checked and nothing .. But I don't wanna bother you with it any more ,, thanks

I also replied 1/2 hour ago , did you get that one, something is very weird. You are not bothering me, but if something is wrong with your email I would think you would want to know, I am very good at communicating with my customers.

Oh my bad ... I was using outlook and I did'nt see a spam folder ,, so i logged into the web mail and your email did go in the spam folder ,,, thanks I will get with you in a few threw email .. :)

:thumbup:I just got my package from you and I am SO HAPPY with the 350st and 302 that I have not stopped flicking and smiling for the last 2 hours.. I am smiling so much my face is sore... THANK YOU so much.. I am not sure if the blem is really a blem and the 302 if flawless.. You have another satisifed customer and I am excited for my NEXT purchase.. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAVE, just recieved my ZT 0200st and 0300..What blems???..very happy down here in NEW ZEALAND...with thanks again..we,ll be doing more business..FESTER

I got the ZT 0301 Blem today from Dave the Kershaw guy. It's great. I ordered the knife on Friday night, and got it Monday. Crazy fast shipping just as Dave promised. The knife was $165 shipped. The only blem i can find is a little bit of paint scraped off of the titanium side. That's it. Besides that the knife is perfect.

THANKS DAVE!!

Back