• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT Zero Tolerance Limited Edition 0777-M390, 0452G10 Sprint, Kershaw 1670NBS30V Blur

I hate to let these go, but I spent too much on my credit card. PayPal Goods & Services only. US sales only please.

Zero Tolerance 0777-M390 Limited Edition- I am the second owner. Knife has not been sharpened. Carried occasionally. Excellent condition. $SOLD

SOLD- Zero Tolerance 0452G10 Sprint Run- Second owner and unsharpened. Carried often and used occasionally. The anodizing at the very top edge (near the pivot) is a little faded, but not very noticeable. There are multiple light scratches on the blade that can be seen in the pictures (they look worse in the pictures than they do in real life). $SOLD.

SOLD- Kershaw Blur 1670NBS30V- Second owner and unsharpened. Excellent condition. $SOLD.

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0Z5oqs3qGSx7Uh

Last edited:
Hi, question... Is your ZT 0777 M390 the limited edition split blade with N360 Damascus on top and M390 on the bottom half of the blade? Why no pics?

Hi, question... Is your ZT 0777 M390 the limited edition split blade with N360 Damascus on top and M390 on the bottom half of the blade? Why no pics?

I don't think it is. The original composite blade was just a 0777; the 0777-M390 was the same knife but with a full M390 blade

Edit: Check the pics, it's not the composite blade

Back