ZT350, RTAK I, CS SRK, AFSK, Boker Ceramic, Mora 2000 and more

All prices include shipping (CONUS and APO) and PP charges

ZT350 Sold
RTAK I Sold
Gerber Multi-tool Sold
AFSK Sold
Cold Steel SRK Sold
Mora 2000 Sold

Boker Ceramic Delta....like from the late 90's. Never used, still with original case, and unused registration card with original re-sharpening directions/address. $120

ForSaleBF999Bigstuff008.jpg

Leatherman Skeletool, lightly used, but still in great shape. $45

ForSaleBF009.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
I'll Take the RETAK I for 55. Please send me your PP adyy and i will post funds Thanks Martin

Can you maybe better define "beat up to hell" on the AFSK? I'm very interested in it ;) Is it just scuffed and marked up alot or is it in several pieces with half a dozen chips in the blade :) Very interested! (Also sheath included?)

Can you maybe better define "beat up to hell" on the AFSK? I'm very interested in it ;) Is it just scuffed and marked up alot or is it in several pieces with half a dozen chips in the blade :) Very interested! (Also sheath included?)

It is actually in great shape. It has a couple light dustings of rust at the top of the handle. The sheath has been beat up, but is still very functional. The snap on the stone pouch is gone, but still has the original stone. The edge is still in great condition.

It is in fact just scuffed and marked up...Sheath and stone included :)

PP sent for the AFSK :) If you get a chance, could you either shoot me an e-mail or a quick post here to let me know you received the payment? Would really appreciate it :D Thanks!

Boker Ceramic Delta

I am interested in the Boker. How do I contact you? Thanks, Dan

PP sent for the AFSK :) If you get a chance, could you either shoot me an e-mail or a quick post here to let me know you received the payment? Would really appreciate it :D Thanks!

Got your PP payment,

I'll get it out ASAP!!

Thanks,
H

The AFSK arrived today. Just wanted to say thanks :D

I'm in knife-love with this lil sucker :thumbup:

Back