• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Zulu Spear Lockback for Sale

Knife has been soldHello to all. I have for sale a lockback patterned after a Tony Bose Zulu Spear that I have made into a lockback and modifided the scales a bit. This knife measures 4 1/8" closed, it is made out of CPM 154, it has integral liners and bolsters, pivot bushing, milled relived liners in the pivot area and also in the lock release area to keep the lock bar from developing scrach marks, shield is pined, the bone scales are my own jigged bone that I made to look like the old A G Russlle bone and the pins are spun and polished. The knife has a supper crisp action, flush in the open and closed position and it is clean and tight on the spine. This is the second knife that I make of this pattern. I'm asking $875. plus $18.30 for shipping in the US. You can pm me or call me to my cell phone at (956) 771-7749.

P1012449.jpg

P1012465.jpg

P1012457.jpg

P1012459.jpg

Last edited:
That's a beauty! I'm surprised it took a whole hour and 3 minutes to sell.

Back