Zulu Spear w/ Hanson Damascus & Ivory by Tony Bose...100% Un-Poached, 100% Exquisite!

How fantastic to have those photo's of The man himself working on THE knife which you now own, that is fantastic, I don't know what happened for you to get here, I will go to the sticky and have a looksee. It sounds as though someone stole the first knife? I don't know how anyone could enjoy a knife to the extent that you should on a knife of this calibre when stolen, it would NEVER be appreciated as to how it would/should be, and it insults the maker of the fine piece.
Fantastic Thread, and thank you for sharing with us all.

Absolutely beautiful work. What a treat to see the WIP photos. Thank you for sharing.

Jay

How fantastic to have those photo's of The man himself working on THE knife which you now own, that is fantastic, I don't know what happened for you to get here, I will go to the sticky and have a looksee. It sounds as though someone stole the first knife? I don't know how anyone could enjoy a knife to the extent that you should on a knife of this calibre when stolen, it would NEVER be appreciated as to how it would/should be, and it insults the maker of the fine piece.
Fantastic Thread, and thank you for sharing with us all.

No, the other ZS was not stolen from the Boses, but the opportunity to own it was stolen from me. This other fellow poached it by claiming to be the winner (using my name) while a wall of folks who had gathered for the drawings were between him and myself. Details are in the sticky, please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :)

Magnificent knife!! Congratulations and thanks to Mr. Bose for going the extra 100 miles for this!

Well done Mr. Old Dog. That is one amazing knife made even more so by the circumstances.

Sweet! Glad it all worked out. I remember you were pretty bummed that your knife was poached. That thing is a work of art!

Just a stunning knife - incredible work!
And thanks for the WIP photos :thumbup:

JAXX.. I have followed your plight from your first post,,Im so happy for the end result for you..A BEAUTIFUL knife.. Fes

That is just fantastic,all the way around

Congrats on owning (finally) such a beautiful knife. It's no surprise to me that the Old Dog made it right and the WIP pictures by Kerry and Tony are a nice added touch.

Though I would never have presumed, I suspected that this would be the happy outcome and I'm pleased to see that I was correct in my judgment. Kudos to all involved.

JAXX, congratulations.

I remain sorry for the skullduggery that cost you the rightful opportunity to purchase that first knife, the gut-punch to you and the knife community at large. But-- what a priceless turnaround, to now receive this knife!

Thanks for this post, and the pictures. (Priceless footage, that-- to see Tony Bose working on your knife.)

Kudos to the men at Wilfred Works, and to Don Hanson for being ready to step up if needed.

Wow.

~ P.

:) from ear to ear. Thanks for the wonderful follow up Jaxx and for sharing the wip pics. Glad this chapter of the story is a happy one.

Congrats JAXX on receiving your wonderful knife, an absolute beauty. Kudos to Mr. Bose.
I can't quit looking at the WIP pictures, priceless.

Stan

Back