Zytel Jesters

I received two zytel Jesters(lime green and pink)yesterday. They are a nice update of the keychain knife concept. The little ridge on the tip of the blade is a nice touch for delicate work. The handle is also fairly full sized for such a tiny knife even though that is not such a big issue since this knife will usually be on a keychain which will supply grip. Best of all, I love the bright colors! They are fun to see and are a nice touch for the EDC. Not only that, I picked them up for $19.98 a piece.

Would you mind sharing where you got them? I've had trouble finding them in stock and that's a great price.

--Bob Q

got mine a while a go. 1sks has some. this is one HELL of a nice little knive. i really like the curved blade design and it is a really tidy package. the ridges also help quite a bit. i am suprised this little monster hasn't stirred up more discussion here. but then again, i am a big fan of small knives. it turns out that my #1 most used knife is the Police Mini Necklace knife on my keychain ... go figure. p.s. the Jester also does a nice mean Spydie drop.

Mine is now on its way to me. Thanks for the pointer! New Graham is now on my short list. :)

--Bob Q

Back