🔥🔥New Kephart By Wilson TekLine🔥🔥

Sam Wilson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
OK everybody, we are getting really close to completing this one and it will be available very soon. I wanted to show off some pics and open this up for pre-order.

It is the new Kephart, featuring my custom design and done in a mid-tech fashion, just like the P.A.C.K.Lite Hollow Handle EDC Knife and the PSK.

These have a 4.5" blade and 4.5" handle, for an overall length of approximately 9". These will be made out of 1/8" thick CPM 3V steel, at 60-61. They will be ground to SLICE, while having fantastic durability. Micarta scales and kydex sheath to round it out.

I should have finished blades very soon and will post as soon as I get them, but these will be ground at about 3/4 height on the blade, to give a good blend of heft and durability, but be amazingly keen cutters. Very pumped!

Please feel free to give feedback! I will have the pre-order page on Gear Convoy.com ready in the next day or two. Thanks for the support!

oSxAzP4.jpeg

Sam

OK just a quick shot in the sun, it's washing out the blade finish, but I'll get better pics soon. This CPM 3V @60-61, natural micarta handles, and stonewash finish. These are awesome! Very excited.😎😎

zzXK7KI.jpeg

Sam⚔️⚔️

New set of scales and getting some dirt time! Ergos and edge geometry are on point so far.👌👌

CENNVFG.jpeg

Sam⚔️⚔️

I'm in on one of these. placed my preorder.
good length blade size for my uses. looks good Sam. lookin forward to it......

Thanks for the support, and I believe you will be pleased!😎😎

Sam

More field testing with the new Kephart. Will probably delete the lanyard channel on the handles, but otherwise performing exactly as designed.

Laxn4qv.jpg

Sam

Really liked the feel of the prototype at Blade Show! This was probably one of the best feeling knives I handled all weekend!
and ya left it with Sam? should have taken it and told him to send ya a bill on your way out the door......🤣

jdlawson3 jdlawson3 Thank you very much! We had an excellent response to those, very pleased! Kydex is underway right now, and we are rolling. Thank you for stopping by, and for the support. Much appreciated!😎😎⚔️⚔️

Sam

jbmonkey jbmonkey Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...won't get fooled again!🤣🤣

Sam⚔️
no fooling ya Sam..was just kidding around.

I am excited about this run though....almost enough to have grabbed that demo and slapped the cash down on your table and told ya thanks while i went out the door.....🤣

Back