🔥🔥New Kephart By Wilson TekLine🔥🔥

A quick Kephart pic and a brief update. We are still getting kydex done for these. Working to find a way to have one sheath size to stock, yet make it adjustable so that the knife will fit well both with and without the liners. Getting close, just a few details to still figure out. Otherwise, just a couple of weeks out. Everything else is dialed. Thanks for the support!

hKtYqlw.jpeg

Sam⚔️⚔️

OK, horrible pic quality, but prototyping is underway for the Tac-H.A.R.T. (HArd-use Recreational Tool), a more "tactical" version of our Kephart. Why "tactical"? Cause that word sells knives, lol. Amirite?🤣🤣

Anyway, this will feature a swedge on it (clip grind), and may only be available in GunKote finishes. What do you think?

LMEEcv1.jpeg

Sam⚔️⚔️

OK, horrible pic quality, but prototyping is underway for the Tac-H.A.R.T. (HArd-use Recreational Tool), a more "tactical" version of our Kephart. Why "tactical"? Cause that word sells knives, lol. Amirite?🤣🤣

Anyway, this will feature a swedge on it (clip grind), and may only be available in GunKote finishes. What do you think?

LMEEcv1.jpeg

Sam⚔️⚔️
visually I prefer it to the standard. functionality not sure it's gonna be better for a kephart design uses....but not sure how wide the clip spine is being left for thickness and strength etc. that's your area of expertise though.l, so I'll trust you on that.

I'm all for it, looks good.....

jbmonkey jbmonkey Thank you! Agreed on all points. It will not be a deep clip grind on this, no sense in sacrificing the excellent spear point tip strength of a Keppie. Just enough to make initial penetration easier.

Sam😎

More pics coming soon, but here is a side by side of the Kephart with and without swedge, in black canvas micarta.

These are live on the WEBSITE now, and are shipping later this week. Beautiful leather sheaths only a couple of weeks out.

w8Qqa4r.jpg

9ERC9is.jpg

Sam

More pics coming soon, but here is a side by side of the Kephart with and without swedge, in black canvas micarta.

These are live on the WEBSITE now, and are shipping later this week. Beautiful leather sheaths only a couple of weeks out.

w8Qqa4r.jpg

9ERC9is.jpg

Sam
dumb question Sam. if one put a 100 deposit down how's that get applied to ordering on the gear convey site setup?

jbmonkey jbmonkey Not a dumb question at all, my friend. Due to limitations on the website software, the process isn't quite as streamlined as I would have liked. But there are two ways to do it, both perfectly acceptable.

So far, most have just been ordering what they want and pay for it, and then we refund the difference if they paid a deposit already. Or, you can tell me what you would like and I will just send you an invoice, minus the amount of your deposit. It is entirely fine either way, and makes no difference to me.😎😎

Sam

jbmonkey jbmonkey Not a dumb question at all, my friend. Due to limitations on the website software, the process isn't quite as streamlined as I would have liked. But there are two ways to do it, both perfectly acceptable.

So far, most have just been ordering what they want and pay for it, and then we refund the difference if they paid a deposit already. Or, you can tell me what you would like and I will just send you an invoice, minus the amount of your deposit. It is entirely fine either way, and makes no difference to me.😎😎

Sam
gotcha, thank ya Sir. I'm gonna wait til the orders slow down....if that's okay? don't care about being first. rather see all the options available than be a first.

No problem at all. All of the options are listed, but we just haven't had time to get everything photographed yet and people have been anxious to get these, lol! But there is no rush at all, bud.

Sam

My personal test proto Kephart. You can see some of the tooling marks on the spine weren't cleaned up, just the forward part so it could strike a firesteel. This one has OD scales and black liners.

quByKCG.jpeg

5jbRLik.jpeg

Sam⚔️⚔️

I am really liking the kephart. I am thinking of ordering one. I am confused a bit though.....some photos show writing/stamping on the blade and others do not?

Any pictures of the sheath or am i missing it?

Thanks!

No problem at all. The knives will all be marked with the logo as pictured below. Most of the pictures that I have put up so far have been knives that I use in the shop for demo and test fitting purposes. I just didn't bother marking them because they were staying in the shop with me.

I don't have any pictures of the sheath yet, but it will be a beautiful leather model. We are right around 2 weeks out for getting those. There were a couple of delays with the sheath (several 2 week delays, lol), so we went ahead and put the Kepharts up on the website because a number of people that bought the pre-orders didn't want a sheath. This allowed us to fulfill orders for them and kind of clear the backlog a bit.

aQ9Anhg.jpeg

Sam⚔️⚔️

Back