2024 Order Sheet

my goal was to get the sheaths as squared away as possible before my work 'week' begins tomorrow, but I got em done🤯 I think I'll have all these knives ready to ship within a week and a half!
38tk8CL.jpg

My body is ready
“My body is ready”, as well !😜 Your entire package looks amazing, Lorien Lorien !!! (awkward word choices, I know) 🤣🤣🤣

I'll be getting all these knives sharpened and cleaned up over the next two days, and should have them all shipped out by the end of the week.

thanks guys! I do appreciate your support❤️

I'm pretty happy with how all these knives turned out- warts and all- but Clint, the combination of materials you chose for your handle is a winner! Looks amazing. Michael you know yours holds a special place in my heart! The combination of rubber handle and overall swarthiness is such a unique feeling.

I got a little ahead of myself, trying to get them shipped by the weekend. There's a shipment of supplies on its way to me, and it won't be here til at least Friday. There's some camelia oil in there, and I don't want to send blades out anymore without that stuff, so I'ma hafta wait on that . Tues/Wed are my days for plowing through this work, so I'm aiming for shipping all these out Thurs next week or maybe Wed.

thanks guys! I do appreciate your support❤️

I'm pretty happy with how all these knives turned out- warts and all- but Clint, the combination of materials you chose for your handle is a winner! Looks amazing. Michael you know yours holds a special place in my heart! The combination of rubber handle and overall swarthiness is such a unique feeling.

I got a little ahead of myself, trying to get them shipped by the weekend. There's a shipment of supplies on its way to me, and it won't be here til at least Friday. There's some camelia oil in there, and I don't want to send blades out anymore without that stuff, so I'ma hafta wait on that . Tues/Wed are my days for plowing through this work, so I'm aiming for shipping all these out Thurs next week or maybe Wed.
It was a team effort, Lorien!! I know that I put in a ton of work and effort picking some colors, but don't kid yourself, I feel that you contributed to this project as well! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though, that group pic looks ab-so-lut-ly AMAZING!! All works of art!!

Back