Buck Collectors Club Inc.

Oh ha ha ha i just realized your name šŸ‘šŸ»
I havent owned a Harley since 2008 and havenā€™t followed them since either? Willy was pretty old i assume heā€™s either retired or running the heavenly production line?
Google says Willie is 90 and HD is owned by HD group inc. so not family owned unless share holders can be considered family šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
But this thread is about our club/family.
And i do encourage everyone who likes or uses Buck knives to join the BCCI. IJSā€¦.

Last edited:
Ok, so I took the plunge and became a member. Instantly, my beard grew two inches. I felt stronger, smarter, and more popular with the ladies. Can't wait to see what else is in store!
Seriously, though, I see people talking about their "member number". I wasn't given a number, just my screen name and password. What will I need to do to register with Buck Inc?
Thanks!

Ok, so I took the plunge and became a member. Instantly, my beard grew two inches. I felt stronger, smarter, and more popular with the ladies. Can't wait to see what else is in store!
Seriously, though, I see people talking about their "member number". I wasn't given a number, just my screen name and password. What will I need to do to register with Buck Inc?
Thanks!
BCCI will get back with you with a member number.
It may take a bit as many of those folks are enroute to Post Falls for the 35 yr anniversary event there this week.

Be patient.
BCCI is ran by good folks, but I suspect they may be a bit distracted right now as this is an event that's been in the works for a year.
And it's a club ran by volunteers.

That's cool.
I'm jealous.

Once you have your member number you can sign up with Buck for the Pro discount.
Back when I signed up the whole process took about a month from when I joined to having an active / approved Pro account with Buck.

Welcome to the club!
šŸ™‚

Last edited:
BCCI will get back with you with a member number.
It may take a bit as many of those folks are enroute to Post Falls for the 35 yr anniversary event there this week.

Be patient.
BCCI is ran by good folks, but I suspect they may be a bit distracted right now as this is an event that's been in the works for a year.
And it's a club ran by volunteers.

That's cool.
I'm jealous.

Once you have your member number you can sign up with Buck for the Pro discount.
Back when I signed up the whole process took about a month from when I joined to having an active / approved Pro account with Buck.

Welcome to the club!
šŸ™‚
Ok, that makes perfect sense. Thank you. I heard about the event, but I hadn't thought about everyone being busy. I'm not in any hurry, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing any details. I have a lot of catching up to do, i figured I might as well join, since I'm obviously hooked. I went from 3 Buck knives to 25 in the past 4 months lol!

Ok, that makes perfect sense. Thank you. I heard about the event, but I hadn't thought about everyone being busy. I'm not in any hurry, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing any details. I have a lot of catching up to do, i figured I might as well join, since I'm obviously hooked. I went from 3 Buck knives to 25 in the past 4 months lol!
Welcome to the club. When you log on to BCCIā€™s website and select ā€œEdit User Profileā€ in the Members only tab, it should show your member #.

Welcome to the club. When you log on to BCCIā€™s website and select ā€œEdit User Profileā€ in the Members only tab, it should show your member #.
You are correct, it was there. A four digit number, right? Sorry it took me a moment, I had to get back home where my written password is. The BCCI site remembered my user name, but not the password. Thanks!

In the post below this one, I will paste an application to the Buck Collectors Club Inc so that anyone interested in joining can simply print the post and have an instant application. One point of interest, the club is ready to sign a contract with a company to develop a website for the club. Membership will give you access to all the archived information that we will eventually have on the website. The officers and board members of the club are very excited about the website and all the information that can shared with collectors.
I used to be a member, but with life happening, I lost track of it. Would I have to start over as a new member or could I pick up with just as a renewal?

So how does one join the Buck Collectors Club without using Paypal for payment? Thanks in advance for your response.
My version of this question is How does one join without a PayPal account? I don't mind using their Pay as a Guest feature for some things (such as my membership here); but, since I closed my account, I have not found anything that I want badly enough to create a new one.
There is no option to complete the payment without creating a PayPal account (I have tried on multiple occasions, using different device types & different browsers). I used the Buck Collector Club contact form to ask how I can make payment; but never received an answer.

I always liked the date codes because all non knife collectors havenā€™t a clue. But honestly Buck could have just stamped the number 24 on the blade. It wouldnā€™t be to hard to figure out itā€™s a 2024 as opposed to 1924 but whats the fun in that?

I noticed there is no way to purchase raffle tix @ store, even though it says tix are 1 per member until the 23. did they sell out in the 1/per offering already?

I noticed there is no way to purchase raffle tix @ store, even though it says tix are 1 per member until the 23. did they sell out in the 1/per offering already?

For the, choose 1 (if you are the winner) of the 4 or 5 different custom made knives ? I believe those sold out. I believe there were only 100 tickets available, could only purchase 1 ticket per club member. I believe they sold out the first day (March 2 ?).

Back