CPK and Whisky (or other vices), a pictorial

Salud, compadres.

E3OQvw.jpg

I tend to focus on the reposados and añejos that make good sippers. I like to savor it like the wonderful agave nectar of the Gods that it is. 😉

Looks delicious to me, my next liquor store trip might be for an upper shelf Tequila, I tend to order 1800 when I’m out and feeling like a tequila drink, I just never buy it for having at the house.

You have a nice looking patio as well 🍻

Looks delicious to me, my next liquor store trip might be for an upper shelf Tequila, I tend to order 1800 when I’m out and feeling like a tequila drink, I just never buy it for having at the house.

You have a nice looking patio as well 🍻

1800 resposado is a good mid-tier sipper, esp. if you like a little smoky vegetal flavor to your tequila. For about the same price, the Milagro rep pictured above is also a solid choice. For slightly more, Herradura rep is one of my favorites.

And thanks, but that's not actually my patio - I'm in CA visiting family right now. It is definitely a nice place to sit in the evenings as things cool off and sip a beverage. I've seen coyotes and mule deer walk right through the yard, and my mom watched a mtn lion stroll through once.

Back