EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

3a7QNFz.jpg

Mornin guys, happy sunday! Got these two little devils with me today.

Hey, check these out. I went back in my friend/coworkers area the other day and saw he had both of these two little belt sanders. They're pretty freakin cool. They take 3/8" x 13" belts, which seem to be plentiful on the big river site, and each whole machine only costs 35 bucks! It comes with an external power source which doubles as the attenuator for the belt speed. You can get it down really low and slow to help not burn your edge, and I think it goes plenty fast as well. I didn't see any leather belts, which would be super cool, in this size, but all I checked was the big river site, where the rest of it is. Anyway, I think they're cool as hell and wanted to put you guys on to them if anyone is interested. I haven't sprang for one yet because I need to figure out where to put it when in use. I had been tossing around the idea of the Worksharp with the Ken Onion grinder attachment, mainly for some of my old big fixed blades which I don't care about quite as much, and which need a full reprofiling very badly, plus other tools like machetes, hatchets, etc, so I was super stoked to see these. Please let me know if any of you get it, and let me know what you think!🍻
GZZ1tee.jpeg

1714316072368.png
Screenshot (905).png

Back