Edge Out Cancer 2014

Our event has been moved back to August 2014... Brian Goode's Event is May 16th and they need some help getting the donation amounts up.
Here is a Link to thier Charity Page >>>>> (American Cancer Society - Relay for Life) <<<<<

I have decided to donate a knife to their Team... If you donate right now you have a VERY good chance of winning as there are only a few people that have donated!!!

It is still In Progress: one of my Bird & Trout knives made with Randy Has Damascus (See Example)

Please donate... For everyone that post in this thread "I donated to Brian's Team" I will donate $10 in your name (2 More raffle Entries for you) to their Edge out Progam!!

Here is their facebook page: (https://www.facebook.com/EdgeOutProject)
... Ryan

I have some updates on both Edge Out Project knives...
First Ryan's Team Knife: I just picked up the knife from David Brown (Buy Brown Ind.) yesterday! as always he did an amazing job on the Kydex sheath I have some photos of the finished knife and sheath! We have reached our Goal of $2000 and will be increasing the Goal since we have until August 1st!!

Donate >>> HERE <<< for Raffle chances to win this knife (1 Raffle entry for every $5 donated)

Now for the Update on Brian's Team...

I have the knife finished up the Bird & Trout I am donating to that Team...

Specs:
Steel: 3/16" Random Damascus (Randy Haas)
OAL: 7.5" Blade: 3.5"
Handle: Donated Green Box Elder (Brian Workman) and Mamoth Ivory Bolster
Sheath: Ambidextrous horizontal tooled leather

Donate >>> HERE <<< for Raffle chances to win this knife - This Team's event is May 16th and you have VERY Good odds of winning due to lack of participation (Which Blows my mind!) Don't miss out on this opportunity!!

Last edited:
The "Edge Out Project" shirts have arrived, I will be shipping out those that have already been ordered this week.

If you have not ordered one yet there is time! They are $15 ($5 Flat Shipping) You will receive 4 Raffle entries per shirt ordered and all proceeds go to the American Cancer Society.

You can purchase the shirts through my Website store Here: http://www.ryanwknives.com/the-store/
Please dont hesitate to contact me if you have any questions
... Ryan Weeks

if we purchase a shirt, our names are automatically entered? or do we need to forward you a receipt or something?

Yep you did it right!!! Thanks for you generous donation! And good luck in the Raffle

The Winners were announced for Brian Goode's "Edge Out Project" event... Congratulations to:

Prize 1 - Custom Ryan Weeks knife package...Pam Harris
Prize 2 - Custom David Sharp knife package...Ron Pascoe
Prize 3 - Custom Tom Watson knife package...Tane Addington
Prize 4 - Custom Brian Goode paring knife...Donnie Ledbetter
Prize 5 - Semi custom Maestro chefs knife...Chris Proctor

My Event is still going and winners will be announced Early August!!! Still a chance to get in on the Raffle and help a great cause!
EVENT Details >>>>>>> CLICK ME <<<<<<<<

You can Donate Directly to the American Cancer Society and be entered as well >>>>>> HERE <<<<<<

My lady and I are rocking our shirts today.

Jump in on this amazing cause!

Thanks for your continued support Jonas!! We have had an amazing response to this project... The event is this weekend, I will be sure to post photos. There is still time to get in on the Raffle for some great knives. The winners will be picked on Sunday Aug 3rd. Follow the link below to go directly to the Edge Out Project Team page at the American Cancer Society Page.

HERE IS ANOTHER LOOK AT WHAT YOU CAN WIN!!

Ryan W. Knives Donation:
Approx Value: $550
Design: Loriendesign Donation (Lorien Arnold)
Handle Materials: CompositeCraft Donation
Sheath: BuyBrownInd. Donation

Z. Wood Knives Donation:
Approx Value: $
Sheath: BuyBrownInd. Donation

Bullock Blades Donation: (Maestro Wu Damascus Kitchen Knife)
Approx Value: $200

****DONATE NOW(http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLCY14GW?px=35512986&pg=personal&fr_id=59110)****

Every $5 donated gets you a chance to win

We had a great Event! We were the only team that walked the entire time. Massive thankyou to family and friends that joined us at the event and finished it to the end!

Thanks to all the support to those that Donated their Skills, Materials, Time and Finances... We ended up raising over $3,250 to help fight cancer!

I will be double checking the Raffle entries to make sure everyone as the appropriate entries and will announce the winners tomorrow Evening (Aug 3rd - Sunday). Good Luck to all those in the running.

For your viewing pleasure... here is a short video of me doing my best to maintain my cool in an interview with the local news before the event.
[video]http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/play/5257316[/video]

Back