Fixed blades

Well it arrived. My new Volunteer Knife &Tool Model 12 prototype. I’ve got to say Volunteer Knife Volunteer Knife Bart hit this one out of the park. I have been nagging Bart for a bigger model 11 for a while and he came through in a big way. This is definitely going to be a big seller for him when he starts taking orders for them. He might already be but I will leave that to you guys when ordering yours.

These new scales are also a home run! They are perfectly contoured to the knife making the grip so comfortable. No knock on Caruthers (which I love) but this one definitely is a little more comfortable than the scales on the SDFK which I didn’t think was possible.

Very nice kydex sheath with a dangler also included.

On to the pics.

IMG_7620.jpeg

IMG_7622.jpeg

IMG_7623.jpeg

IMG_7621.jpeg

IMG_7624.jpeg

IMG_7626.jpeg

IMG_7627.jpeg

Well it arrived. My new Volunteer Knife &Tool Model 12 prototype. I’ve got to say Volunteer Knife Volunteer Knife Bart hit this one out of the park. I have been nagging Bart for a bigger model 11 for a while and he came through in a big way. This is definitely going to be a big seller for him when he starts taking orders for them. He might already be but I will leave that to you guys when ordering yours.

These new scales are also a home run! They are perfectly contoured to the knife making the grip so comfortable. No knock on Caruthers (which I love) but this one definitely is a little more comfortable than the scales on the SDFK which I didn’t think was possible.

On to the pics.

View attachment 2553994

View attachment 2553995

View attachment 2553996

View attachment 2553997

View attachment 2553998

View attachment 2553999

View attachment 2554000
You lucky dawg! Thank you for the photos all together. I know who I will be emailing next.😀

On to the pics.

View attachment 2553994

View attachment 2553995

View attachment 2553996

View attachment 2553997

View attachment 2553998

View attachment 2553999

View attachment 2554000
WOW! I have a model 11 and it's phenomenal. How much bigger is the model 12? Please just list the specs. Definitely on my list of "Must Buy". Thanks for the pictures, they look great. The quality of Volunteer Knife is excellent. I have two. Model 4 and 11. Love them both.

WOW! I have a model 11 and it's phenomenal. How much bigger is the model 12? Please just list the specs. Definitely on my list of "Must Buy". Thanks for the pictures, they look great. The quality of Volunteer Knife is excellent. I have two. Model 4 and 11. Love them both.

1” longer and I’ll post more info this evening when I get time to measure everything. Or if Bart Volunteer Knife Volunteer Knife would like to chime in that would be great too.

On to the pics.

View attachment 2553994

View attachment 2553995

View attachment 2553996

View attachment 2553997

View attachment 2553998

View attachment 2553999

View attachment 2554000

Beautiful blades!!!!! Ergos look fantastic!!!!

On to the pics.

View attachment 2553994

View attachment 2553995

View attachment 2553996

View attachment 2553997

View attachment 2553998

View attachment 2553999

View attachment 2554000
Very nice.

I'll thow in my $0.02 worth too. Newer Kabars in one pic, older Kabars and Westerns in another and OKC's in the 3rd. And Bucks, a Case and a pair of Scrade-Waldens in the 4th. Yes, the 2 folders are also Kabars. . . Jarosz designs.

Attachments

• new_kabars.jpg
    new_kabars.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 7
  • old_kabars_westerns.jpg
    old_kabars_westerns.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 6
  • OKCs.jpg
    OKCs.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 6
  • bucks.jpg
    bucks.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
77EdXTR.jpg

RQu1DtO.jpg

FFFGbNm.jpg

No...you got it. Volunteer Knife looks like an excellent replacement for what Survive touted themselves to be.

Looks solid, comfortable and capable, at a similiar price point...but available and backed by a respectable business.

Back