Fixed blades

No...you got it. Volunteer Knife looks like an excellent replacement for what Survive touted themselves to be.

Looks solid, comfortable and capable, at a similiar price point...but available and backed by a respectable business.

I don't think that Volunteer Knives should even been in the same conversation as that other laughable failure of a business model.

Volunteer Knife makes great knives, that definitely meet all the criteria that you mentioned - solid, comfortable and capable... and then some. I only have a couple of their knives so far and each time I've had the pleasure of dealing with Bart and Whitney, they are polite and professional. They can be easily reached and are responsive with their communications and are efficient in payment and distribution, with same day shipping.

Oh yeah, they make great knives too. 😁

0-IMG-20240420-185321.jpg

This is a truly beautiful knife with some nice visual touches. For instance, that division in the already cool handle material accentuates its already appealing color contrast with the metal. A+
Thank you. It's really damn good and comfortable. In recent months I have been carrying it more often than folding knives. The separator and guard are made of titanium. Here in this photo you can see his real proportions. Blade 5', handle 4'.

0-IMG-20240407-195436.jpg

Thank you. It's really damn good and comfortable. In recent months I have been carrying it more often than folding knives. The separator and guard are made of titanium. Here in this photo you can see his real proportions. Blade 5', handle 4'.

You are welcome! Chronically scrolling Instagram, the EDC and other picture threads here, and new releases at different companies or retailers; I see a lot of knives in a given day. This one definitely stands out as one of the nicest in recent memory.

BTW, who is the maker?

Back