Pre Order Get Phumped Up! - (The official pre-order thread for the ‘23 Hump Back Congress BF Knife Sheath)

ATTN!!

Woah. That seemed kinda loud. ☺️

For all USA destinations, the tracking number provided will work on canada post dot com and on usps dot com, as those are the two shipping partners. After your package clears customs, usps will have more accurate and detailed tracking as it travels through the USA.

Thank you. :)

Also,

All packages have now been mailed, save for one which will leave on Thursday.

If you don’t have a tracking number yet, I ask for your patience as I will be sending PM’s after work tonight.

Thank you. :)

The benefits of being local, and having the day off for early mail call collection.

Another winner C. Thanks!

P3CekuP.jpg

The benefits of being local, and having the day off for early mail call collection.

Another winner C. Thanks!

P3CekuP.jpg
Thank you for your kind words. Glad you like it, J!

Mine just landed today, this is my first piece from Coleman, it’s top tier work!! Just beautiful! View attachment 2426210
It always makes me smile when someone is happy when they receive my work. Super stoked it arrived quickly and safely.

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Is it too late to place an order for this? I'm definitely in for one from your second run if you have enough material and are still accepting orders!
Not too late at all! 👊🏼

Please stated your preferences here in this thread. Thank you!

That's great! For me please:

Leather - tan
Thread - tan
Grommet - pewter

I saw the price info in the first post but not your PayPal address, will that come via PM?
Yes it will. :) I never ask for payment until ready to ship. :)

I’m in if they are still available Coleman.

Tan leather, dark brown thread, and antique brass grommet.

Thanks

Edit: PM sent

Last edited:
It rocks too! :thumbsup: For as minimal as it is, has nice retention. Thanks again for your generosity!!!
Glad to hear.

The wet formed veg tanned/dyed are very snug.
That was a new test piece. It is friction fit chrome tanned with thinner veg tan liner. Please let me know how it wears over time. :)

Got mine in yesterday and I love it. The fit is absolutely perfect for ol' humpy. You can give it a light squeeze and it drops right to the bottom. It comes out the same way just as easy, with a light squeeze it plops right out into your hand. I really like how thin it is so it's not so bulky in the pocket. It's a fine piece of work, thank you Coleman!

IMG_9938.jpg
IMG_9942.jpg
(scuff mark is from my crappy rotted railing at work)

Coleman also offered me this very special ultra limited edition faux snake skin sheath. Of course I couldn't pass it up, thank you my friend! 😁

IMG_9939.jpg

Got mine in yesterday and I love it. The fit is absolutely perfect for ol' humpy. You can give it a light squeeze and it drops right to the bottom. It comes out the same way just as easy, with a light squeeze it plops right out into your hand. I really like how thin it is so it's not so bulky in the pocket. It's a fine piece of work, thank you Coleman!

View attachment 2430512
View attachment 2430531
(scuff mark is from my crappy rotted railing at work)

Coleman also offered me this very special ultra limited edition faux snake skin sheath. Of course I couldn't pass it up, thank you my friend! 😁

View attachment 2430517
Fantastic! Super stoked. Thank your for your support and encouraging words.

Back