How do you carry your Ember?

ephsea

Gold Member
Just like the title says, I am curious as to how you carry your Ember? I love the knife, but haven't quite found a good way to carry it yet. The ulticlip works okay not great, sits up a bit high and sort of in the way of my index finger. Show me your sheaths please!
ByrkhRwh.jpg

The two positions I've found that I really like are horizontal at either 10 or 2 o'clock... With your sheath it can be done using a IWB strap that can be purchased at knifekits.com

i-hPpcWnh-L.jpg

I also really like a vertical carry on the side with a leather sheath but you would have to have one made obviously 😂
i-snnMsPs-X2.jpg

Otherwise you may want to attach a lanyard and try carrying it in your pocket with that ulticlip maybe

Hey Josh, will the new large Embers fit in the Pirtle sheaths that came with the "Fancy Embers"?
they should... may be a little loose though because the custom scales were a little thicker I think.

Just like the title says, I am curious as to how you carry your Ember? I love the knife, but haven't quite found a good way to carry it yet. The ulticlip works okay not great, sits up a bit high and sort of in the way of my index finger. Show me your sheaths please!
ByrkhRwh.jpg
Why not just unbolt the Ulticlip and move it down to the next hole? I mount mine so the top of the clip is lower than the top of the sheath. That way it doesn’t interfere with getting the knife in or out.

Made this one up short while back. Horizontal carry for over left front pocket. A retention strap was added before it left. Maybe customer will chime in 🤔 as these are the only two pics I have lol.

87B34EE1-8C46-4AD7-8F0F-9FB1D5EAE730.jpeg59004F4B-6935-4B61-BF43-180FBA3973C1.jpeg

Back