How do you carry your Ember?

Bill won't win any beauty contests with this one but this is actually is what I wanted, something I could drop in the ruler pocket of my overalls. The kydex makes sure the blade doesn't slip though when I'll not paying attention.
lo2yG7C.jpg

DimJsho.jpg

Bill won't win any beauty contests with this one but this is actually is what I wanted, something I could drop in the ruler pocket of my overalls. The kydex makes sure the blade doesn't slip though when I'll not paying attention.
lo2yG7C.jpg

DimJsho.jpg
You’ve got some use on that one 👍👍😁
I think that was one of the first I put the kydex on 👍

I’m happy to hear it’s serving you well, my friend 😊😊😊

lo2yG7C.jpg

DimJsho.jpg
That's awesome! how does the kydex prevent it from slipping out?

Also... did you make some custom scales for those?! I don't recognize them but maybe that's because how heavily used it is and the lighting lol

That's awesome! how does the kydex prevent it from slipping out?

Also... did you make some custom scales for those?! I don't recognize them but maybe that's because how heavily used it is and the lighting lol
It doesn’t keep it from falling out it prevents the tip from going through the thinner leather. The scales are yours from the cruWear batch where you offered a coated option on the blade, that option has provided an extremely tough finish.

It doesn’t keep it from falling out it prevents the tip from going through the thinner leather. The scales are yours from the cruWear batch where you offered a coated option on the blade, that option has provided an extremely tough finish.
Ahhh man, looks like you are getting some use out of that thing!!! I've gotta see a pic of how the blade finish is holding up... I tested a LOT of DLC's from different companies until I landed on that one, it's pretty amazing stuff.

Back