How do you carry your Ember?

The spring and tension on those things is amazing... No idea how they do it but I agree, great products. Ulti-clips are also really nice

I love that carry position! So comfortable!

How’s the retention, M?
Josh, I agree and your Embers are the perfect size for it. If one were to appendix carry a firearm, there is still enough room for buckle and knife. Just whipped that one up for my 3.0 but the 2.5 should snuggle in there even better ! 👍🏼

Coleman, the retention is excellent. Wouldn’t want a loose blade near the ol’ twig n berries ! 🤣 The sheath in the pic was kinda a practice run for the 2.5 when it shows. I’ll do something similar but put a little more time into it…stamping, dye, etc.

Josh, I agree and your Embers are the perfect size for it. If one were to appendix carry a firearm, there is still enough room for buckle and knife. Just whipped that one up for my 3.0 but the 2.5 should snuggle in there even better ! 👍🏼

Coleman, the retention is excellent. Wouldn’t want a loose blade near the ol’ twig n berries ! 🤣 The sheath in the pic was kinda a practice run for the 2.5 when it shows. I’ll do something similar but put a little more time into it…stamping, dye, etc.
Yes sir! Don’t want to nick the ol’ batteries accidentally. 😂🤣

Excited to see what you come up with. :)

Last edited:
Back