It's Kinda Quiet In Here At The Moment... (Off-Topic Discussion)

Good game so far, E. :)

At least it’s exciting. I like close games…gets the heart pumpin’. :)

Time running out for Rangers...

And a stupid fight for Reaves and Rempe.

Rempe is a big boy. I’d run if it was my choice. Haha.

Wow. Good job.

If we meet in the playoffs…it’s gonna be quite the series.

Tough one for Rangers. Nice SO win for your guys.

It was an entertaining game, that’s for sure. Rangers played well and are a formidable opponent.

I know, I’m terrible for posting in my own sub…but chat it up all over the rest of the forum. Haha.

Howdy Coleman, I never thought I’d see the northern lights, especially in Tennessee, but they’re looking very pretty tonight. This is a view from my backyard, I’m just amazed!
gDMRUle.jpeg

2eroV5G.jpeg

Howdy Coleman, I never thought I’d see the northern lights, especially in Tennessee, but they’re looking very pretty tonight. This is a view from my backyard, I’m just amazed!
gDMRUle.jpeg

2eroV5G.jpeg
Amazing!!! I know the NL were just beautiful about 3 hours south of me…we didn’t get to see them since it was super cloudy and overcast last night. 😡 Oh, and I went to bed early. 😂🤣

Excellent photos, my friend. Thank you for sharing. Such an incredible dance of light.

Dang, I'm gonna have to be on the lookout
Yes sir. I would be if I were you too!

On a side note, your NY Rangers are doing quite well in the playoffs, E. I’m hopeful for a Panters vs Rangers final. That would be quite the series.

Yes sir. I would be if I were you too!

On a side note, your NY Rangers are doing quite well in the playoffs, E. I’m hopeful for a Panters vs Rangers final. That would be quite the series.
That would have to be a conference final, not the Cup final.

I'm not counting any chickens...but I'm hopeful.

Back