It's Kinda Quiet In Here At The Moment... (Off-Topic Discussion)

Yes sir. I would be if I were you too!

On a side note, your NY Rangers are doing quite well in the playoffs, E. I’m hopeful for a Panters vs Rangers final. That would be quite the series.
Well, you put the whammy on us, Coleman. I hope you're happy now.

:oops:

My bad.

I was just teasing. But you know how superstitious we hockey fans are. I guess I don't have to wear the same underwear until the cup is hoisted, now.

🤣

I was just teasing. But you know how superstitious we hockey fans are. I guess I don't have to wear the same underwear until the cup is hoisted, now.

🤣
I bet if ya wear them all the way to next playoffs…you’ll win. Only one way to find out, right?

Holy cow, that was one for the ages.

So, let me set this up...

My pup was a bit under the weather with a couple of things recently and with the game coming up I made a deal with the cosmos that if it was seen fit to make my dog feel better, I'd suck it up and accept a Rangers loss. (Yeah, I know...but we're hockey fans and we're nuts.)

So, true to expectation, the Rangers were getting their asses handed to them and I had told my wife that I couldn't bitch because of the pact I had decided I had made with the universe.

Somehow, the universe saw fit to allow my pup to feel better, and ultimately reward me for my willingness to sacrifice the win.

That was one of the greatest comebacks in the history of hockey since I started watching back in the 60's.

And that's all I got this morning.

My pup was a bit under the weather with a couple of things recently and with the game coming up I made a deal with the cosmos that if it was seen fit to make my dog feel better, I'd suck it up and accept a Rangers loss. (Yeah, I know...but we're hockey fans and we're nuts.)

So, true to expectation, the Rangers were getting their asses handed to them and I had told my wife that I couldn't bitch because of the pact I had decided I had made with the universe.

Somehow, the universe saw fit to allow my pup to feel better, and ultimately reward me for my willingness to sacrifice the win.

That was one of the greatest comebacks in the history of hockey since I started watching back in the 60's.

It seems the universe rewarded you for your unselfishness. Hope the pup is still feeling better!

I did watch that game last night, E. I was feeling a little sad for you through the first and second period.
But by the time the third ended I thought, “what the heck just happened??!!” Haha.

Congrats E and good luck in the next round. 👍🏼

Thanks, guys. It was quite the roller coaster. (Kobe's not particularly impressed with my tale this morning...he's snoring on the couch.)

Glad your canine family member is doing better.

I’ve put off cutting the grass for a few weeks now. Gonna put it off again for another week at least. The grass is finally growing here and I always like to have the grass seed and blow around before the first cut of the season. It’s not quite seeding yet. Plus, the bees like the flowers that have popped up.

Back