Review JJ Smith’s Harpoon Custom

Wondering how the love marks are accumulating on this blade!!!! Been a minute since you've been here so I'll give it a bump!!😉

Have a great weekend C.....

Thanks J!

It has been a while! I may have to post some photo’s this coming weekend. ;)

That is flat out beautiful. Enjoy using it. :thumbsup:

Thank you. I love the feel of this knife in hand. :)

Thanks J!

It has been a while! I may have to post some photo’s this coming weekend. ;)

Thank you. I love the feel of this knife in hand. :)

Still patiently waiting for some used and loved.pics of JJ's blade and your sheath!!!
I'm also Interested in your epiphany for W W's sheath you were .making!!! How'd it come out???
Didn't see it over in leather land😜. Stay safe!!

Still patiently waiting for some used and loved.pics of JJ's blade and your sheath!!!
I'm also Interested in your epiphany for W W's sheath you were .making!!! How'd it come out???
Didn't see it over in leather land😜. Stay safe!!

Sorry for the late photos, J!! I haven’t carried it in a while, but I have used it quite a bit. I still love it, but I’m a knife nut, so others to test as well! Haha.

9ED8C7E3-D03F-46AD-AE1C-D1FAC4994D57.jpegC647EA6F-0B1C-4662-91EB-3FD04D8DF8C4.jpeg339139C3-65FD-4C55-B8FB-DFB4BB41E9EA.jpegEE0FB14C-3E5F-466D-BB68-27F98E3FF18D.jpeg

Overall, it has really worn well!

Thanks for being interested. :)

Regarding WW’s sheath. It was completed, but I wasn’t 100% happy. Glad WW was! Gonna mess around with a new idea soon!

Sorry for the late photos, J!! I haven’t carried it in a while, but I have used it quite a bit. I still love it, but I’m a knife nut, so others to test as well! Haha.

View attachment 2241340View attachment 2241341View attachment 2241342View attachment 2241343

Regarding WW’s sheath. It was completed, but I wasn’t 100% happy. Glad WW was! Gonna mess around with a new idea soon!

Thanks!! No worries!!! Life happens!! And shite too!😉

Still waiting for more on this beauty!!!!!!

Oh there's a JJ blade for sale on the exchange too......Perfect companion for this😜...

Enjoy your weekend....

View attachment 2241340View attachment 2241341View attachment 2241342View attachment 2241343

Haven't seen this one in a minute..... Kinda missing it...😜

Still waiting for more on this beauty!!!!!!

Oh there's a JJ blade for sale on the exchange too......Perfect companion for this😜...

Enjoy your weekend....

Haven't seen this one in a minute..... Kinda missing it...😜
Sorry J!

To be honest…I haven’t carried it much lately. With the new one from Daado and a proto project I’m testing, it’s been on the shelf just looking at me. :(

Maybe I’ll have to switch it up this weekend.

Sorry J!

To be honest…I haven’t carried it much lately. With the new one from Daado and a proto project I’m testing, it’s been on the shelf just looking at me. :(

Maybe I’ll have to switch it up this weekend.

No worries!!!!!. Just missed seeing it and he hadn't posted in a while either...Saw the king post one yesterday😉

No worries!!!!!. Just missed seeing it and he hadn't posted in a while either...Saw the king post one yesterday😉
Ya. That one was hard for me not to snag right away. Lol.

Back