Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

That's a beauty! Have you handled a 0620? They are excellent as well. At some point I want to add a 0630 to my collection as I love the ZT Emersons.

Definitely add a 0630 to the collection. I bought one expecting to throw it in a drawer, and now I'm having to deal with it bumping my infallible Gayle Bradley 2 to standby in my pocket. It's a badass ZT.

Definitely add a 0630 to the collection. I bought one expecting to throw it in a drawer, and now I'm having to deal with it bumping my infallible Gayle Bradley 2 to standby in my pocket. It's a badass ZT.
I've bought and sold/traded two GB2s at this point, I'm over it, but then again I haven't tried the cruwear one... 😂

I've bought and sold/traded two GB2s at this point, I'm over it, but then again I haven't tried the cruwear one... 😂

Don't bother. I think it's one of those love it or hate it knives, anyway. I picked up one of the CruWear GB2s and it lock sticks like mad and I hate the scales. I figure I'll just turn it into a project knife where I fix the stuff that annoys me about it (like the lock bar access) and replace a few parts to make it a gem.

I love the CF M4 version, despite the quirks. I know there's far better knives out there, but it's one of those knives that just feels right for me. ;)

1vRwPDz.jpg

I’ve always wanted to buy one and swap some micarta scales on it. I’ve never had a knife with a thumb disk before. I just have so many knives, even after unloading some on the exchange that I’d probably rarely carry it and end up selling it down the road.

I’ve always wanted to buy one and swap some micarta scales on it. I’ve never had a knife with a thumb disk before. I just have so many knives, even after unloading some on the exchange that I’d probably rarely carry it and end up selling it down the road.
Trust the 0460 cult, this one is a winner. It's so smooth on the washers.

IMO in use you don’t really notice the difference between thumb studs and a disk.
In addition the action on the 0640 is excellent and the deployment with the disk is easy and very snappy in my experience

IMO in use you don’t really notice the difference between thumb studs and a disk.
In addition the action on the 0640 is excellent and the deployment with the disk is easy and very snappy in my experience
My 0460 has the extended discs, and they are oh so sweet! I'll get to check out a stock version in a few days for comparison.

My 0460 has the extended discs, and they are oh so sweet! I'll get to check out a stock version in a few days for comparison.
I use oversized disks on some of my Emerson’s and clearly it helps a lot but IMO the standards disks are fine too, especially o. The 0640 that has a fantastic action out of the box. 👍

Needs more LG and Emerson collaboration! Love those 800 series though!

At one point I had about 40 ZTs. Now down to a dozen or so. I sold my LG 0900 & 0909 a few years ago. Only ZTs I regret selling are the first one I bought, a 0770cf in Elmax, a 0456cf and a 0450cfzdp.

I’ve been temped to buy the 0308cf but I do have a 0308 with a carbon fiber scale so the $420 price tag is a bit much to swallow.

At one point I had about 40 ZTs. Now down to a dozen or so. I sold my LG 0900 & 0909 a few years ago. Only ZTs I regret selling are the first one I bought, a 0770cf in Elmax, a 0456cf and a 0450cfzdp.

I’ve been temped to buy the 0308cf but I do have a 0308 with a carbon fiber scale so the $420 price tag is a bit much to swallow.
After the 0640, the 0909 and 0900 are my favorites! I have two of each 😂

Current ZT collection, minus my EDC 0640 and the 0640 and 0393 I have inbound. I'm a bit of a fan 😂

Very nice collection! Don't know if you've tried an 0804 (Rexford collab), but as a fan of the larger ZT folders, it's one that I don't ever plan on letting go of. If they would have offered it in anything but blacked out, I might just admit that I would take it over an 0801...and I just might admit it anyway.

oQKAbtv.jpg

Very nice collection! Don't know if you've tried an 0804 (Rexford collab), but as a fan of the larger ZT folders, it's one that I don't ever plan on letting go of. If they would have offered it in anything but blacked out, I might just admit that I would take it over an 0801...and I just might admit it anyway.

oQKAbtv.jpg
I'll have to keep an eye out, I love a big ZT flipper!

Back