Lets see some Hinderer action

My XM-24.

I bought it a week ago, took it home and put the micarta scale on it, played with it all weekend, then carried it all week at work.

This knife really fits my hand well. Better than my XM-18 even. That's why I bought it. When I felt it in my hand at the local shop, I knew I had to have it. Then, after carrying and using it for a week, I have to say...

I love this knife. 😍

k3IDSFy.jpg

LB6JNMN.jpg

oPOePuW.jpg

ivWHnBQ.jpg

Is the retail price of xm-24 always $595?Somehow I remember a few years ago it was 495 Or maybe my memory is incorrect?

Careful. I just got my first one ( an XM-18) in February, and it's already multiplied. :oops:

vMdk2f5.jpg
I got my first Hinderer in February (XM-18) and my second in March (Eklipse). This month the Eklipse got a new ti scale, new hardware, and new pocket clip. Spending too much time looking at reviews of the XM-24, Jurassic, and Project X. Yeah, I got it bad. . .
hinderer xm-18 slicer.jpgeklipsemodded.jpg

Is the retail price of xm-24 always $595?Somehow I remember a few years ago it was 495 Or maybe my memory is incorrect?
It’s been $595 for at least the last few years. Not sure if it was different before that. $495 would be a much better price for it in my opinion. The 3 and 3.5 are the same price
I got my first Hinderer in February (XM-18) and my second in March (Eklipse). This month the Eklipse got a new ti scale, new hardware, and new pocket clip. Spending too much time looking at reviews of the XM-24, Jurassic, and Project X. Yeah, I got it bad. . .
View attachment 2561012View attachment 2561017
add the firetac to that list my friend and thank me later 😂

View attachment 2561012View attachment 2561017
I really want a Project X, but I can’t find one anywhere.

I also really want an Eklipse.

And I’m planning on getting new hardware for my XM-24, I just can’t decide between battle bronze, or copper.

Yeah, I guess I’ve got it bad too…

My next RHK purchase will be a FullTrack. I heard there was a recent drop of it but too bad I missed it. I'm sure RHK will make more in the future so I just need to be patient.

I feel like I saw one of them last time I checked out the knife exchange here on BF!

EDIT: Yep, right here!

He beat me to it I was about to say the same. 😂
I would jump on that right now, but unfortunately I don't have the funds at the moment. :(

Seems that's how it always goes: When I have the funds I can't find it; when I find it, I don't have the funds. 🤷‍♂️

That sucks.. I have a hard time understanding the decision making behind a manufacturer offering a copper scale, let alone copper hardware!
Yeah agreed, it doesn’t really match any color. I don’t understand how people like the look of mixed scale (copper, brass, titanium) colors front/back… the only one I’ve seen that looks good is the battle green w/ a bronze lockside.

I would jump on that right now, but unfortunately I don't have the funds at the moment. :(

Seems that's how it always goes: When I have the funds I can't find it; when I find it, I don't have the funds. 🤷‍♂️
It's a tale as old as time itself!

Back