Let's see your good old basic fixed blades, Bowie's, Stickers, etc.

Great pic!. Ya caught a Horsewright Coyote in its natural habitat! I caught a Gordo with a Coyote last week!

fgtLmxm.jpg

Wednesday evening was pretty picturesque:

Sdh5e46.jpg

alKNNF3.jpg

Thursday morning it was snowing so hard we couldn't even see the canyon. We'd had plans of taking some pics with some knives and the canyon behind but not to be. "Canyon was right there yesterday, I know it was!"

sB0eeiq.jpg

Last edited:
Great pic!. Ya caught a Horsewright Coyote in its natural habitat! I caught a Gordo with a Coyote last week!
Thank you! I wear one of your knives most every day. They don't always get in the pics but I have one on.
fgtLmxm.jpg

Wednesday evening was pretty picturesque:

Sdh5e46.jpg

alKNNF3.jpg

Thursday morning it was snowing so hard we couldn't even see the canyon. We'd had plans of taking some pics with some knives and the canyon behind but not to be. "Canyon was right there yesterday, I know it was!"

sB0eeiq.jpg
Nice pics. Hope your able to get some good pics of your knives there.
Moore Maker fencing pliers?
Same type fencing pliers. These are a vintage pair of Kraeuter 1880 10 1/2" . I don't tend to fences much anymore but still have my tools to do so should the need arise. :thumbsup: 🤠

Thank you! I wear one of your knives most every day. They don't always get in the pics but I have one on.

Nice pics. Hope your able to get some good pics of your knives there.

Same type fencing pliers. These are a vintage pair of Kraeuter 1880 10 1/2" . I don't tend to fences much anymore but still have my tools to do so should the need arise. :thumbsup: 🤠
Good deal. I'm the same now that I'm a Rancher Emeritus! Yep around here when ya see the bullnose instead of the parrot nose type of fencing pliers they are usually the Moore Makers. Our partner has a pair of the short lil ones and they are cool. I never got a pair as I'm always losing em so it was better for me to get the el cheepos from Tractor Supply. Always had at least two pairs in every truck and a roll of wire. Well the snow prevented the pics we were looking for but we did get some good ones of some other products besides knives. Ran into another issue cause we were kind of hurrying, had to be down the hill. But with me pulling the camera out of its case I must of bumped the control dial. It was accidentally set to manual and I didn't realize it till I got home and looked at the pics.They were all very badly over exposed and not usable. These were all the close ups. All the more general shots like aobve were done with a phone.

Cool lil guy I just finished a sheath for:

asAhbnd.jpg

JZCuUc4.jpg

o3jB2mZ.jpg

Good deal. I'm the same now that I'm a Rancher Emeritus! Yep around here when ya see the bullnose instead of the parrot nose type of fencing pliers they are usually the Moore Makers. Our partner has a pair of the short lil ones and they are cool. I never got a pair as I'm always losing em so it was better for me to get the el cheepos from Tractor Supply. Always had at least two pairs in every truck and a roll of wire. Well the snow prevented the pics we were looking for but we did get some good ones of some other products besides knives. Ran into another issue cause we were kind of hurrying, had to be down the hill. But with me pulling the camera out of its case I must of bumped the control dial. It was accidentally set to manual and I didn't realize it till I got home and looked at the pics.They were all very badly over exposed and not usable. These were all the close ups. All the more general shots like aobve were done with a phone.
Always thought the Moore Maker small Bullnose looked handy. For some reason never got around to buying a pair. I do have a Moore Maker Plammer. Probably the weirdest fencing pliers I've ever seen. Sorry you weren't able to get the pics you wanted.

Always thought the Moore Maker small Bullnose looked handy. For some reason never got around to buying a pair. I do have a Moore Maker Plammer. Probably the weirdest fencing pliers I've ever seen. Sorry you weren't able to get the pics you wanted.

My mate Tool Man very occasionally gets this kind of pliers. I don't know if they call them something different here or not, pretty interesting tool :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Another cool Pic! This time ya got a Cowboy in its natural habitat! yeah some of the other pics came out cool though so not a total bust:

J26mm2O.jpg

Dang didn't realize ya had so many thats a cool one having dinner too!

And a good time was had by all:

wsKC40p.jpg

vKiPtSK.jpg

Last edited:
Be interesting to know Jack.
I'll try and remember to ask him Dave, might give him a call this morning :) I like your green jacket buddy, is that a new one? :thumbsup:

Edit - It seems they're called 'Fencing pliers' here too! :D If he has any nice ones, I'll snap 'em up :thumbsup:

I'll try and remember to ask him Dave, might give him a call this morning :) I like your green jacket buddy, is that a new one? :thumbsup:

Edit - It seems they're called 'Fencing pliers' here too! :D If he has any nice ones, I'll snap 'em up :thumbsup:
Good to know that. Fencing pliers are kinda jacks of all trades. There are tools that do everything that they do better but there is nothing that does as many things as well.

kphZKIw.jpg

Yes sir Its a wool Over Shirt by Schaffer Outfitter. I bought it back in December at their booth at Cowboy Christmas in Las Vegas at the NFR (National Finals Rodeo). I'd been looking for a Jac Shirt kind of a deal for a while and had tried on quite a few different ones before finding this one. I've been very pleased with it. Little light for the use pictured but I had an insulated vest on underneath and it was pretty cozy. But its lightness was what I'd been looking for. Something I could wear around town here and not have to be taking it on and off going into a store or something. And in that bag was a heavy wool sweater (jumper) that would go underneath and I'd of been past cozy. I like it so much I've been seriously looking at their Cattle Baron wool coat. A heavier version and designed for riding which many coats are not. In fact, (hint, hint), I keep leaving a window open to this coat on the computer. Nichole will notice sooner or later.

A Mestano with ironwood:

HXJiDZY.jpg

owSUtu9.jpg

KLfWWsg.jpg

I'm getting more and more fond of this model all the time. I've been carrying one exclusively for quitge a while and I'm really liking it.

Last edited:
Back