Lets talk GEC!

I hope it has a bail,my favorite easy out of pocket slip .but I thought the tractor 15 was going to have it,so I'm not very good.

So having had the urban jack,realizing there is still plenty of material left so using it on 2 bladed 15 .that was an interesting color on the jigged bone urban jack ,reddish/purple,maybe they use that on the 15 cool kid 2 blader.

New today! Rotten Banana Carver

dXzFGsg.jpeg

DuadncS.jpeg

TvE8Wrl.jpeg

wu6XbCH.jpeg

My GEC knowledge (ever growing, but still a lot to learn) is not up to the challenge to decipher this clue. Any guesses ? ? ?

View attachment 2543484
Really looks like a #15 Huckleberry Boys Knife. #15 are the most popular and look after pattern ihmo so we can call them "cool".
The rope could be the pocket chain with a "pocket ring" (Not sure what's the real name of that). Would be nice if it's a TL-29 Linesman but it's really looks like the batch of #15 they made in 2018 (Model #152218B&C). The secondary looks a little short for a linesman tool/scaper and shape looks like a small pen blade.

...or maybe it's another caplifter combo! 😅

I would be very surprised if GEC made more knives with bail and chain, but I like them even though many did not warm to the pattern.

Not too rotten, but definitely a nice knife :thumbsup:

They do say there will be some variation in color, but I agree it's not very rotten looking.

Been considering grabbing a pocket carver, might get me back into whittling!

I'm not sure yet what I'll use this for, as I don't whittle; but it should do well for fine tasks that need a small skinny point where other blades wont do.

Has GEC made a lineman knife before? These would have a hawkbill blade I assume.

Back