MagnaCut Run 2023 (delays carried it over to 2024)

I have since set up a run in 15N20 if you would like to try the EDChef in carbon steel. The steel thickness is 1/16th, so knives on this run will be super slicers. At this time there are two unclaimed. No deposits required for knives on that run, just good faith commitment (ROFR).
My mistake

If there is someone that would like to take my spot on this sheet.

If David is ok with it ?

I am willing to give it up, as my current DM custom is doing everything I need in a knife.

But if not I will purchase the Magnacut spot I have reserved.

If there is someone that would like to take my spot on this sheet.

If David is ok with it ?

I am willing to give it up, as my current DM custom is doing everything I need in a knife.

But if not I will purchase the Magnacut spot I have reserved.
Is that this one? I might have a chat with David about it - if nobody else jumps in, I’ll let you know - shortly, I hope.
1682546845411.png

I missed this earlier. Sorry about that guys. I don't mind.

I've decided to release my internal order tracking image. Anything not colored in is still unclaimed. It has been attached to the original post.

Last edited:
I've decided to release my internal order tracking image.

Trying to remember if I have anything ordered off this sheet. I know I have one knife pending another couple of months at the least... But as for anything else my mind is a blank, unlike this sheet...

What are the dimension of the yin and Yang knives that are unclaimed in the left central zone?

4 1/4" and 5" blades, but the top one of the two is reserved pending deposit from a member who is having some troubles with PayPal.

So 5 inch one….will it have fasteners in the handle? The are no holes in the blank.

Back