Memorial Day GAW 2023

"doo be doo be doo be shooooo dat doooo be doot doot dooooo be do..."
Please hold for the next available representative.
"... the girl from Ipanema came walkin' in..."

To keep the good vibes rolling and pay forward a little generosity in the wake of Memorial Day, I’ve made a $50 donation in BikeRector’s real name to the Mighty Oaks Foundation; a charity GKC already supports. Big thanks for the awesomely generous give away, and I’m pleased to hear so many kids will benefit.

WMXLZKN.jpg

To keep the good vibes rolling and pay forward a little generosity in the wake of Memorial Day, I’ve made a $50 donation in BikeRector’s real name to the Mighty Oaks Foundation; a charity GKC already supports. Big thanks for the awesomely generous give away, and I’m pleased to hear so many kids will benefit.

WMXLZKN.jpg
Pro move!

And Bikerector, as always... just wow. Nicely done!!

Pro move!
Oh get a room.

... did you ever notice how when you say "Get a room" to two other people who are praising each other it sounds like you're teasing them, but when you say it it someone who's praising you, it sounds like a promise?

9NwwckS.jpg

Mail call! Benjamin absolutely is over the moon about this knife. He says the first thing he’s going to do with it is cut down pickers with it. I couldn’t be more proud.

Thanks for your generosity bikerector bikerector
My boy’s got a knife that could last him his whole life.

Back