Not Whining, but would like a definative answer please

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "press release" on the separation still stands today. That statement was agreed on by both RYP and ourselves via email (that both of us still have copies of). Whatever else anyone wants to make out of this is simply trolling for a fight and getting down in the gully. We wish Dpx and RYP the best.

Quit trolling dude. Jeff, Mike & RYP did what was best for THEM, not YOU. With the amount of new products RYP is bringing out it makes perfect sense that he is going out on his own now. I embrace the change and look forward to what BOTH companies have to offer in the future.

Deceit tends to do that to me. :barf:

It is obvious that you want the last and final word, and that is all that is important. I am not "trolling" for a fight, or I would say much more. Everyone is entitled to keep his or her own "view". A bit about myself and a SMALL part of my profession. I am hired by doctors and lawyers to conduct pre-trial interviews on incarcerated individuals. I specialize in truth deception. I have only stated what is obvious to me.

You seem a little too emotional for such an important job :D

...just kiddin' dude.

The DPx line is going to be really good once it is up and running. Peace.

A bit about myself and a SMALL part of my profession. I am hired by doctors and lawyers to conduct pre-trial interviews on incarcerated individuals. I specialize in truth deception. I have only stated what is obvious to me.
Wow, cool; get much work???

Do you do most of your "interviews" via internet or in person?

Do you only interview "incarcerated individuals"??

You know I can't believe the amount of whining, pouting, crying, and bitching that's gone on by some of the BF members about the unexpected delays on the HEST folders. If a folding pocket knife that is that detrimental to you then you need to check the priorities in your life. I know some of you don't understand anything about how the business world functions so I'm going to help you out. There are ALWAYS unexpected delays of newly launched products onto the market due to numerous factors, many are usually out of the companies hands. I've seen over and over people bitching about every aspect of every single knife, the LE, the Sterile, the Production versions. About why the Sterile version blade has so much shine to the blade, can we change the placement of some of the RYP logos on the LE version, why can't I get the production version in 1095?!?! These are all real questions jack-offs bitched about at one time or another, just think of how many other stupid ass shit people bitched about that I didn't mention. IT'S AN F-ING FOLDING KNIFE PEOPLE, NOT INSULIN MEDICATION FOR YOUR DIABETES!!!!!!!! Trust me I'm not close to being the only person on here at their limit of hearing all of you complain over and over about how you paid and why you don't have your knife!!! You will get it as soon as they can get it to you. Do you really think Robert likes getting up every morning and answering your emails and posts about when your damn blade is coming in?!?!?!?!?!?! Trust me, no one wants it out on the market and in the stores sooner than he does! Here's one big secret that I'm going to give all of your crybabies that will help your blades get here sooner, STOP EMAILING AND POSTING QUESTIONS THAT ROBERT AND HIS STAFF HAVE TO ANSWER ABOUT YOU DAMN REDUNDANT QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you not realize that he and his staff have to take time out of their day to answer you when they might be able to spend that time on making calls on getting your emergency solved. Stop asking him for a damn date, it will get here soon enough so you can go play mall ninja with all your other friends, buy the newest fad color in urban camo, and pretend like your all operators on the hunt for "wild beaver". All of us know who you are, trust me, and if you think you flew under the radar with your comments YOU DIDN'T! SO GROW UP, SHUT UP, AND LEAVE PELTON ALONE, YOU'LL GET YOUR KNIVES IN DUE COURSE.

*UDT-SEAL / You know I've worked with and trained with quite a few SEAL's in the Corps. I have NEVER known one to bitch to someone about a "threat" from ANYONE! Now me, I know I'm a real United States Marine, the most elite fighting force to ever walk the face of the earth. I really have my doubts about you, but I'd love to see you prove me wrong.

Last edited:
You know I can't believe the amount of whining, pouting, crying, and bitching that's gone on by some of the BF members about the unexpected delays on the HEST folders. If a folding pocket knife that is that detrimental to you then you need to check the priorities in your life. I know some of you don't understand anything about how the business world functions so I'm going to help you out. There are ALWAYS unexpected delays of newly launched products onto the market due to numerous factors, many are usually out of the companies hands. I've seen over and over people bitching about every aspect of every single knife, the LE, the Sterile, the Production versions. About why the Sterile version blade has so much shine to the blade, can we change the placement of some of the RYP logos on the LE version, why can't I get the production version in 1095?!?! These are all real questions jack-offs bitched about at one time or another, just think of how many other stupid ass shit people bitched about that I didn't mention. IT'S AN F-ING FOLDING KNIFE PEOPLE, NOT INSULIN MEDICATION FOR YOUR DIABETES!!!!!!!! Trust me I'm not close to being the only person on here at their limit of hearing all of you complain over and over about how you paid and why you don't have your knife!!! You will get it as soon as they can get it to you. Do you really think Robert likes getting up every morning and answering your emails and posts about when your damn blade is coming in?!?!?!?!?!?! Trust me, no one wants it out on the market and in the stores sooner than he does! Here's one big secret that I'm going to give all of your crybabies that will help your blades get here sooner, STOP EMAILING AND POSTING QUESTIONS THAT ROBERT AND HIS STAFF HAVE TO ANSWER ABOUT YOU DAMN REDUNDANT QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you not realize that he and his staff have to take time out of their day to answer you when they might be able to spend that time on making calls on getting your emergency solved. Stop asking him for a damn date, it will get here soon enough so you can go play mall ninja with all your other friends, buy the newest fad color in urban camo, and pretend like your all operators on the hunt for wild beaver. All of us know who you are, trust me, and if you think you flew under the radar with your comments YOU DIDN"T! SO GROW UP, SHUT UP, AND LEAVE PELTON ALONE, YOU'LL GET YOUR KNIVES IN DUE COURSE.

*UDT-SEAL / You know I've worked with and trained with quite a few SEAL's in the Corps. I have NEVER known one to bitch to someone about a "threat" from ANYONE! Now me, I know I'm a real United States Marine, the most elite fighting force to ever walk the face of the earth. I really have my doubts about you, but I'd love to see you prove me wrong.

This part confused me :p.

On a more serious note, is there anyone getting their knife shipped to NYC?
I am about to move in there, and may have to get my knife shipped there, should I be expecting any issues with that?

This part confused me :p.

On a more serious note, is there anyone getting their knife shipped to NYC?
I am about to move in there, and may have to get my knife shipped there, should I be expecting any issues with that?

There's no customs at the border of New York City, so receiving it isn't an issue. I can't speak for the legality of carrying it though, but it should be easy enough to find out online.

You know I can't believe the amount of whining, pouting, crying, and bitching that's gone on by some of the BF members about the unexpected delays on the HEST folders. ~~~~Excellent commentary deleted to save space~~~~~~~All of us know who you are, trust me, and if you think you flew under the radar with your comments YOU DIDN'T! SO GROW UP, SHUT UP, AND LEAVE PELTON ALONE, YOU'LL GET YOUR KNIVES IN DUE COURSE.

I like the way you "communicate"... :thumbup:

I don't think its an issue of being confiscated entering NYC, but I'm under the impression that most knife dealers won't ship to NYC anymore.

From what I have gathered (I live in upstate NY) it is not illegal to ship knives to NY including NYC, it's just that some dealers choose not to because of DA Vance in NYC.
Some dealers don't ship to NY at all, but it's not illegal to do so.
It's up to DPX.

From what I have gathered (I live in upstate NY) it is not illegal to ship knives to NY including NYC, it's just that some dealers choose not to because of DA Vance in NYC.
Some dealers don't ship to NY at all, but it's not illegal to do so.
It's up to DPX.

And up to the dealers who are selling the standard knife. I've never heard of these "no ship" practices, but it's good to know.

The obvious way around it would be have it shipped to a friend out of state and either pick it up or have them re-send it to you.

It is however a releif to know NYC is going to be void of knives, should be a really safe place really soon.

And up to the dealers who are selling the standard knife. I've never heard of these "no ship" practices, but it's good to know.

I have seen a couple of dealers that would not sell to NY.

For example:"As a company policy, the KnifeCenter does not ship one hand opening knives to New York State."

and this is why:

http://www.manhattanda.org/whatsnew/press/2010-06-17.shtml
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/the_honed_depot_hW62UJ4nGJsohGk7E096kM
http://www.dnainfo.com/20100617/man...ree-stop-selling-illegal-knives-cy-vance-says

It is however a releif to know NYC is going to be void of knives, should be a really safe place really soon.

Thats funny:)

We will make sure that the knives are tightened at the pivot point. After you get them. Just adjust the tension to your liking.

Thanks for the responses, even as a resident of NY state, NYC can seem like a foreign country sometimes..:rolleyes:

You know I can't believe the amount of whining, pouting, crying, and bitching that's gone on by some of the BF members about the unexpected delays on the HEST folders. If a folding pocket knife that is that detrimental to you then you need to check the priorities in your life. I know some of you don't understand anything about how the business world functions so I'm going to help you out. There are ALWAYS unexpected delays of newly launched products onto the market due to numerous factors, many are usually out of the companies hands. I've seen over and over people bitching about every aspect of every single knife, the LE, the Sterile, the Production versions. About why the Sterile version blade has so much shine to the blade, can we change the placement of some of the RYP logos on the LE version, why can't I get the production version in 1095?!?! These are all real questions jack-offs bitched about at one time or another, just think of how many other stupid ass shit people bitched about that I didn't mention. IT'S AN F-ING FOLDING KNIFE PEOPLE, NOT INSULIN MEDICATION FOR YOUR DIABETES!!!!!!!! Trust me I'm not close to being the only person on here at their limit of hearing all of you complain over and over about how you paid and why you don't have your knife!!! You will get it as soon as they can get it to you. Do you really think Robert likes getting up every morning and answering your emails and posts about when your damn blade is coming in?!?!?!?!?!?! Trust me, no one wants it out on the market and in the stores sooner than he does! Here's one big secret that I'm going to give all of your crybabies that will help your blades get here sooner, STOP EMAILING AND POSTING QUESTIONS THAT ROBERT AND HIS STAFF HAVE TO ANSWER ABOUT YOU DAMN REDUNDANT QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you not realize that he and his staff have to take time out of their day to answer you when they might be able to spend that time on making calls on getting your emergency solved. Stop asking him for a damn date, it will get here soon enough so you can go play mall ninja with all your other friends, buy the newest fad color in urban camo, and pretend like your all operators on the hunt for "wild beaver". All of us know who you are, trust me, and if you think you flew under the radar with your comments YOU DIDN'T! SO GROW UP, SHUT UP, AND LEAVE PELTON ALONE, YOU'LL GET YOUR KNIVES IN DUE COURSE.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Bravo, Bravo. Very well said. Finally some common sense!:D

We will make sure that the knives are tightened at the pivot point. After you get them. Just adjust the tension to your liking.

Just you watch - somebody will complain about not being able to open the knife, even though you've stated it here and you are including a tool to adjust the tension, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back