Order of KAI sign-up thread - OPEN SIGN-UP

Count me in. #42 if still available.

[edit]
Point count: 17
5 ZT's = 5 pts (have one more incoming, but not here yet)
16 Kershaws = 4 pts
5 LE ZT/Kershaws = 2.5 pts (0550BLK, 0780, Snap-On Red Skyline, Orange Packrat, Orange Zing)
1 year BF membership = 1 pt
451 posts = 2.5 pts
105 posts in Kershaw/ZT = 2 pts

KAI_Knives2_20121123_800x519.jpg

[/edit]

Last edited:
I agree to the Kode of Konduct. Count me in. 38 points, # isn't important. Thanks!

Definitely in, and points tally to come later AS WELL AS the second reserved post for points totals per person (I hope I can keep up). I would like #14 as a first choice.

Tally:
1 point for every 4 Kershaws owned. - 22
1 point for every 1 ZT owned. - 44
1 point for every "Knife of the Year" owned. Knife of the Year thread
1/2 point for every "Limited Edition knife" Kershaw or ZT owned
1 point for every year of BF membership. - 1
1 point for every 200 posts. - 4
1 point for every 50 posts of value in the Kershaw section. Click your name at top of screen, select the "post area" tab. ( “Ok”,”cool”,”” are not of value) - 1 (maybe, haha)
2 points for a gold BF membership. - 2
3 points for a whole collection of model or series (Own every Leek, ZT0350 or own every CB, or every Blue Kershaw, etc)

Still counting, will return later for more edits...

Last edited:
I'm definitely in! I'll double check but I'm pretty sure I qualify. I'd like #111 or #1110 please (whichever makes more sense based on the other numbers). I've thinned down the Kershaw collection but still have a few...and I'm sure more will find their way into the collection as they always seem to do.
Edit:Ok, added up my points and have 11 points from my post count, 1 point for owning a Tilt, 2 for gold membership, 3 for each year of membership, and 5 for kershaw forum posts. And last but not least, here's a pic of the three Kershaws I currently have:
20121122_193241.jpg

And some I don't have any more:
0033-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in. I'd like next lowest number under 25 or if 25 and above then #42 if still available. I'm a geek and H2G2 fan.
I'm good for the points but can show and prove if need be.
I'll abide by the Kode but I'll have to watch my language unless we
are applying the Oregon standard of State v. Henry http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_v._Henry

If 42 is taken I'll take 101010 (42 in binary and my number on the Goat mascot forum with fan numbers)

Score 12 points:
12.98 -- 1 point for every 50 posts of value in the Kershaw section. Click your name at top of screen, select the "post area" tab. ( “Ok”,”cool”,”” are not of value)
Good enough.. I don't feel like digging stuff out and getting a real total.. see my post with some (around 30 shown?) of my Blurs in the Blur thread to throw in some more points I guess if points based just on post count bothers someone.

Last edited:
I'm in. I agree to the Kode of Conduct. Asking for #008. After point calculation...I have 13.5 points:

1 for five Kershaw Knives
.5 for Limited Edition Tilt
1 Knife of the Year (Tilt)
1 Year of BFC
5 for my post count
2 for Kershaw/ZT subforum posts
3 Points for Platinum membership

IMAG0080.jpg

My Tilt is currently away getting "pimped" :cool:, so I nabbed the box.

Last edited:
this is really cool guys im in and i agree to abide by the Kode of Konduct
im pretty sure my point count is at 7

oh and i would like number 15 or 2015 if that is at all possible

I am in - will take a picture of my knives and try to figure out the points total.

Here is a pic of my motorcycle, and Mark (Kai Factory Manager) and his motorcycle, along with my two riding buddies bikes while we were visiting the factory this past summer.
DSC_8453.JPG

DSC_8451.JPG

And Jimmer for good measure.
DSC_8450.JPG

Picture at Blade 2012 -
DSC_6276.JPG

Point tally below:
1 point for every ZT owned. 3 (0551, 0560, 350KW)
1 point for every "Knife of the Year" owned. Knife of the Year thread 1(Tilt)
1/2 point for every "Limited Edition knife" Kershaw or ZT owned 1.5 (Tilt, Volt, 0551)
1 point for every year of BF membership. 3
1 point for every 200 posts. 26
1 point for every 50 posts of value in the Kershaw section. Click your name at top of screen, select the "post area" tab. ( “Ok”,”cool”,”” are not of value) 3.9
1 point for every 10 threads of a positive nature started in the Kershaw section. (Please post threads of content) .3
1 point for a recommendation from a current club member.
1 point for a paid BF membership. 1
2 points for a gold BF membership. 2
3 Points for Platinum & Craftsmen memberships.
5 Points for Dealer membership
9 Points for Pirate membership
3 points for visiting the Kershaw factory. (3 points Max) 3
1 point for attending Kershaw events (Blade, SHOT, etc.) 1
3 points for a whole collection of model or series (Own every Leek, ZT0350 or own every CB, or every Blue Kershaw, etc)

39 total points. without adding in my Kershaw count.

Lowest available number please.

best

mqqn

Last edited:
Count me in fellow brothers. I would like to request #0113 ! Updated below! Knife pic added in pic points thread.
1 point for every 4 Kershaws owned. (34) 5.6 points
1 point for every 1 ZT owned. (5) 5 points
1 point for every "Knife of the Year" owned. CLICK HERE FOR Knife of the Year thread TBD
1/2 point for every "Limited Edition knife" Kershaw or ZT owned (17) 8.5 points
1 point for every year of BF membership. 2 points
1 point for every 200 posts. 10 points
1 point for every 50 posts of value in the Kershaw section. Click your name at top of screen, select the "post area" tab. ( “Ok”,”cool”,”” are not of value) 20 points
1 point for every 10 threads of a positive nature started in the Kershaw section. (Please post threads of content) 2 point
1 point for a recommendation from a current club member
1 point for a paid BF membership. 1 point
2 points for a gold BF membership. 2 points
3 Points for Platinum & Craftsmen memberships.
5 Points for Dealer membership
9 Points for Pirate membership
3 points for visiting the Kershaw factory. (3 points Max)
1 point for attending Kershaw events (Blade, SHOT, etc.)

35 (on posts alone) 19 (knives) points . Total of 54 missing a few blades and didn't count knives of the year yet!

Last edited:
It seems that some folks didn't read the part where one of the requirements is to score 12 points...or that in the points thread they should have their username in the photos. Hmmmm, well, I'll get my photo up tomorrow, until then, this is all I have to say. Cheers!

Removed by request of BobSig.

I am unsubscribing from this thread so I'm not accosted in my inbox.

Last edited:
I would like to join the Order of Kai and i agree to the Kode of konduct. I would like #33 please! Ive been to the factory three times and have met Thomas and Dave and have had GREAT conversations with both of them.. And have TONS of Kershaws, ZTs and a couple shuns. Im sure my point total is pretty high ill figure it out. I can prove it with pictures if need be. PS ill be at the factory again friday for the sale!

Looks like I have 30 points not counting points for how many kershaws owned. I own probably around 30+. I can unpack them all and take a pic if necessary.

Last edited:
Looks like I've got a LONG way to go. My first post on the entire board was buying a ZT0301, though, so maybe I should be given a bonus point for that?

Oh you guys know I am in! I will take any number available. :D

Point calculation will be edited in later.

Looks like I've got a LONG way to go. My first post on the entire board was buying a ZT0301, though, so maybe I should be given a bonus point for that?

If you need it I will recommend you for a point.

Back