Pictures here! Photo Thread

Here are the 3 new David Mary Custom knives that arrived today - ignore the other ones in the group photo 😂

In sheaths...

IMG_8652.JPG

Out of sheaths...

IMG_8653.JPG

Chef in 15N20 - I would call this a K-tip Gyuto or Kiritsuki Gyuto and it's very thin...

IMG_8667.JPG
IMG_8668.JPG
IMG_8669.JPG

Prevail Tanto = Pranto, in AEB-L

IMG_8663.JPG
IMG_8664.JPG

Heavy Duty Bushcrafting Tanto in 8670 - I don't know if these have a name yet, but this is the tougher brand of 8670 out there (blanking on the manufacturer will put here when I remember).

Tantosaurus
Tantolicious
Tantocal (instead of tactical)
TantoCrafter (instead of bush crafter)

TuffTanto
BushTanto
Bushanto
Bushto

EDTanto
Mr2Edge
SpiritBlade
MiniKatana
Green Dragon

IMG_8665.JPG
IMG_8666.JPG

Thanks so much Doc, I'm glad you like them!

but this is the tougher brand of 8670 out there (blanking on the manufacturer will put here when I remember).

Alpha Knife Supply, aka AKS :thumbsup:

Life has been a little rough since memorial day and today was the first day we really had a break from it. Denali in the background as seen from Talkeetna. And a ridiculously good beer to go. My riverhawk has had 2 days off since I got it last Christmas. It compliments my adventure knife wonderfully ( LT Wright large northern hunter in 3v).
20230723_201026.jpg20230723_200645.jpg
20230723_200543.jpg

Alaska was my favorite trip, but it was actually very warm in June even well into the Arctic Circle. Planning to go there during colder months next.

Life has been a little rough since memorial day and today was the first day we really had a break from it. Denali in the background as seen from Talkeetna. And a ridiculously good beer to go. My riverhawk has had 2 days off since I got it last Christmas. It compliments my adventure knife wonderfully ( LT Wright large northern hunter in 3v).
View attachment 2262205View attachment 2262206
View attachment 2262207
Glad to see you back on here! I was wondering how you were doing.

Back