Please re release the 1311 in INFI

Mr. Busse, if it's possible please re release this classic in Infi, maybe one of the best choppers I've ever owned. A bit thicker res handle also would make it the perfect piece for outdoor work, and a hot seller. 🙏

For those who've owned one, how does it compare to a stiffer and thicker machete? I imagine the dynamics would be similar, thin so it's fast and can bite deep. But maybe it's got some special sauce that makes it unique from anything any kind of machete can offer?

For those who've owned one, how does it compare to a stiffer and thicker machete? I imagine the dynamics would be similar, thin so it's fast and can bite deep. But maybe it's got some special sauce that makes it unique from anything any kind of machete can offer?

It's very underwhelming to look at and hold.... Just kinda "Meh"

....... but once you swing it into wood and such, It's the Best thing ever. Or at least one of them. It's a Great Chopper!

I have many choppers and machettes, but the 1311 is special.
I'm certainly not a fanboy for the rest of their stuff, I'm a bit critical often, but I will never give my 1311 up. I've joked about being buried with it.....
It's almost perfect. It's a 100% performance. Nothing for looks. Infact mine looks pretty bad without the paint. But it's one of my favorite blades.

It saddens me to see them come up for sale. They are usually the new ones. and it's because once you Use it, you know you are going to keep it.
So that person selling it never gave it a chance.

If you see one, buy it.

Last edited:
Thanks for that helpful reply Crag!

I've always heard how great they are and I've seen more than a few of those come up brand new but never jumped at it simply because of the reason you stated, it's not the crazy looker that some of the other models are.

But I do love me a good chopper so I think I will have to take up your advice and pick up one!

BB13 came in infi.
I opted for SR101 for the handle color, and have not been even a little bit disappointed.
I like the BB13 INFI version, but I feel it would be so much nicer with an AR handle - for me, the Basic-style handle is too small/non-optimal shape for all of the weight of the BB13 CG. The SR-101 version is much thinner, and I'm guessing probably feels pretty good with the Basic handle.

Back