Please re release the 1311 in INFI

An 11 series comeback would be nice in general. How about 611, 811, 1011, 1211, 1411, 1611

More basics too please
I agree with you on both of these! I think they would be popular (including the original blade lengths), with the 11 series being a less expensive value line, and maybe the Basics could be INFI. I would really like to see the 1111 re-introduced.

Last edited:
I like the BB13 INFI version, but I feel it would be so much nicer with an AR handle - for me, the Basic-style handle is too small/non-optimal shape for all of the weight of the BB13 CG. The SR-101 version is much thinner, and I'm guessing probably feels pretty good with the Basic handle.
I have a BB13 CG, I agree it's almost perfect. If I could put a AR handle on it without destroying my Alpha Regulator I would do it.
As for the 1311 INFI , why ? Has anyone had a problem with the original?
How about we meet in the middle and get a run of SR-3V 1311s 😎 with Regulator handles...

I like the BB13 INFI version, but I feel it would be so much nicer with an AR handle - for me, the Basic-style handle is too small/non-optimal shape for all of the weight of the BB13 CG. The SR-101 version is much thinner, and I'm guessing probably feels pretty good with the Basic handle.
what is an AR handle?

Well,why not just call it Regulator handle, since Alpha regulator handle is just the same as other regulators

Well,why not just call it Regulator handle, since Alpha regulator handle is just the same as other regulators

I just think it's thought that way because the Alpha Regulator is the one everybody wants....😂😂😂😂

*and you asked what "AR" handle stood for?

In my haste to promote a Busse "AR-15" knife, I think I got so excited that I called it an "AR" handle. You're right, "Regulator" handle is a more correct name for it. :)

What about SR-77? If I’m not mistaken, that’s one of those “affordable” Busse steels. Call it a 1377.

Back