Photos Practice posting pics

Gonna reduce to fit into 1024x1024, then quote and reply to see what shows as 1280 is too large for screen when selecting "View Attachment".

1659994385771.jpeg

Gonna reduce to fit into 1024x1024, then quote and reply to see what shows as 1280 is too large for screen when selecting "View Attachment".

View attachment 1894282
Now see what shows up here.

Edit: 1024 neither fills screen on Mac in original or when quoted and viewed there. I'll see what it looks like on my phone.

Can someone please post what the code is that shows up when you attempt to post a picture. The buttons arent working on my phone when I try to post a picture how I normally do. So I want to just type in the code manually.

I remember it's something like [website]a(web address) or something. I can't remember though.

I know there are supposed to be some backslashes and stuff too.

Can someone please post what the code is that shows up when you attempt to post a picture. The buttons arent working on my phone when I try to post a picture how I normally do. So I want to just type in the code manually.

I remember it's something like [website]a(web address) or something. I can't remember though.

I know there are supposed to be some backslashes and stuff too.
If you are looking for the BBCode:
VRKV7SR.jpg

However, entering just the image URL in a post should display the image without using the "Insert image" button or using BBCode.

Bob

20220916_173712.jpg

Full size from phone Gallery using Insert Image. Can't paste full size into text box, though, like I can with reduced size (1100 W)--get "image too large" error message.

Last edited:
20210515_193103.jpg

Full size from Mac Phone Pix file using Insert Image.

Last edited:
NLqfPi5.jpg

Full size from Imgur pasting BBCode into text box.

Last edited:
Back