PWcustom.cz

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Hi, let me show you another piece waiting for a knife show or new happy owner
πŸ™‚

Riddick
TTD: 5,3mm thick Elmax steel. 28cm oal and 16cm blade. Stainless steel and leather impregnated with beeswax on handle.

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Hi, today last knife available for sale and see you at Messerborse Schaafheim on Sunday πŸ™‚

Mikro Tank
TTD: 5,3mm thick Elmax steel. 23,5cm oal and 11,7cm blade with. Stainless steel and leather impregnated with beeswax on handle.

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Hi, today last knife available for sale and see you at Messerborse Schaafheim on Sunday πŸ™‚

Mikro Tank
TTD: 5,3mm thick Elmax steel. 23,5cm oal and 11,7cm blade with. Stainless steel and leather impregnated with beeswax on handle.

Nice work! When's the show????πŸ€”

Hello, I have found one very old scatch and made a new knife of it. It went out pretty clean and fat
πŸ™‚

How do you like it??

Fat Fighter
TTD: 5,2mm thick Elmax steel. 36cm oal and 23cm blade lenght. Stainless steel and mammoth tusk on handle.

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Hi, this guy mades it back from a knifeshow so it is ready to pickup by someone
πŸ˜‰

Zmetek
TTD: 3,8mm thick Elmax steel. 23,5cm oal and 12cm blade lenght. G10 and carbon pins on handle. Teklock on kydex sheat.

Hello, here is the combination between Tank and Kroky
πŸ˜ƒ
It went out pretty good...what do you think??

KrokoTank
TTD: 5,2mm thick Elmax steel. 29cm oal and 17cm blade lenght. DLC coated stainless steel, G10 and bronze on handle.

Hello, here is the combination between Tank and Kroky
πŸ˜ƒ
It went out pretty good...what do you think??

KrokoTank
TTD: 5,2mm thick Elmax steel. 29cm oal and 17cm blade lenght. DLC coated stainless steel, G10 and bronze on handle.

SWEET!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi, let me show you one of my favourite knives
πŸ™‚

Pracant
TTD: 5,3mm thick stainless damascus with Elmax core. 32cm oal and 20cm blade lenght. Stainless steel and leather impregnated with beeswax on handle.

Beautiful, as always!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Hi, I have had one available blade for a Tank so I have decided to make it in Czech version - I think 1st one in stonewash. Somebody interrested??

TANK
TTD: 5,2mm thick Elmax steel. 29cm oal and 17cm blade lenght. Stainless steel and leather impregnated with beeswax on handle.

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Hi, I have had one available blade for a Tank so I have decided to make it in Czech version - I think 1st one in stonewash. Somebody interrested??

TANK
TTD: 5,2mm thick Elmax steel. 29cm oal and 17cm blade lenght. Stainless steel and leather impregnated with beeswax on handle.

Nice!πŸ‘Œ

Back