PWcustom.cz

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Hi, I have made new cheff knife
πŸ™‚

Cheff
TTD: 3,8mm thick Elmax steel. 33,5cm oal and 21,5cm blade lenght. Carbon on handle.

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Hello, I was thinking what to do with one Tank blade so I have tried to make it subhilt and I love how it went out
πŸ™‚

How do you like it??

Subhilt Tank
TTD: 5,2mm thick Elmax steel. 29cm oal and 17cm blade lenght. Stainless steel and Ironwood on handle.

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Hello, finaly I have had a time to finish this small guy. Now I need to find him a new home. Anybody interrested??

Brouk PytlΓ­k
TTD: 3,8mm thick stainless damascus with Elmax core. 15cm oal and 7cm blade lenght. Juma and carbon pins on handle.

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Hello, finaly I have had a time to finish this small guy. Now I need to find him a new home. Anybody interrested??

Brouk PytlΓ­k
TTD: 3,8mm thick stainless damascus with Elmax core. 15cm oal and 7cm blade lenght. Juma and carbon pins on handle.

Neat lil cutta'......πŸ‘Œ

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Hello, I like a KrokoTank idea so I have made one in my classic design and it is available for sale!! Anybody insterrested??

KrokoTank
TTD: 5,2mm thick Elmax steel. 29cm oal and 17cm blade lenght. Stainless steel and leather impregnated with beeswax on handle.

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Hello, I like a KrokoTank idea so I have made one in my classic design and it is available for sale!! Anybody insterrested??

KrokoTank
TTD: 5,2mm thick Elmax steel. 29cm oal and 17cm blade lenght. Stainless steel and leather impregnated with beeswax on handle.

Beautiful..πŸ‘Œ........

Hello, today let me show you one classic in modern style
πŸ™‚

Mini Tank
TTD: 5,3mm thick Elmax steel. 27cm oal and 15cm blade lenght. Stainless steel and G10 on handle.

Hi, today just want to show you this small beauty which already has a owner.

Fiscal
TTD: 3,5mm thick stainless damascus with Elmax core. 13cm oal and 4,5cm blade lenght. Carbon on handle.

Hello, it is a shame it tooked me so long to make this years first folder, but finaly here it is
πŸ™‚

PW CFK075 - Polaris
TTD: 5,2mm thickElmax. 25,5cm oal and 11,5cm blade - running on ceramic bearings. Titanium gr.5, mammoth ivory and meteorite Muonionalusta on handle. Ceramic detent and carbidized lockface. Weignt 265g.

Hello, it is a shame it tooked me so long to make this years first folder, but finaly here it is
πŸ™‚

PW CFK075 - Polaris
TTD: 5,2mm thickElmax. 25,5cm oal and 11,5cm blade - running on ceramic bearings. Titanium gr.5, mammoth ivory and meteorite Muonionalusta on handle. Ceramic detent and carbidized lockface. Weignt 265g.

Beautiful job man....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Back