Attention Redmeadow Email Newsletter (Dibs, Sales, Etc..)

Come on people……I can’t be the only that votes for Dingus!

Put it this way. Would you rather say, “I never leave the house without my Wingbat” OR. “I never leave the house without my Dingus?” Seems plain and simple.

I voted for Dingus, so what is the idea behind that name? Ok, looked it up, the first definition looks more appropriate. A small object whose common name is lost or forgotten. one synonym is a thingumajig. That word (dingus) sounds like a good name for this knife.

Last edited:
Thanks, John! Looking forward to another shot at a forged piece.
Glad to see Dingus is still being edged out. When someone asks, "What's that you got in your hand/pocket, there?" The answer's gotta be my Wingbat.

Thanks, John! Looking forward to another shot at a forged piece.
Glad to see Dingus is still being edged out. When someone asks, "What's that you got in your hand/pocket, there?" The answer's gotta be my Wingbat.
On the other hand, what if you had to defend yourself with it? When someone asks what happened you could say "I fought them off with my dingus." 😆

On the other hand, what if you had to defend yourself with it? When someone asks what happened you could say "I fought them off with my dingus." 😆
Still got to go with Dingus.….Many times my wife asks me if I have a knife on me, even though she knows the answer. I would rather say, “of course, here’s my Dingus, grab it” instead of “here’s my Wingbat……..” Just doesn’t flow as nice.

Come on guys, get out and rock the vote!

I think Wingbat can stand on its own, but IMO Dingus needs the "Little" in front of it for full effect.

Could be two different models offered…..Little Dingus and Big Dingus! Should keep everybody happy.😁
That's gonna be the beauty of these, they'll all be different shapes and sizes. Whatever ends up happening under the hammer is the plan. I start with a rough idea and go from there. They might get weird. My rough idea for the next one is really weird and I'm not sure if it's physically possible, but we'll see.

8dhgac.jpg

At Denny’s? I think you’d fit in like a hand in a glove.
Roght? Depending on what time of night that might not raise an eyebrow. Would be normal any time of day at Waffle House!
Damn I miss waffle house....

Back