Attention Redmeadow Email Newsletter (Dibs, Sales, Etc..)

I'll have a Newsletter out this week, I usually keep them short but this one is a long one, definitely a tl;dr for most. It will have Cowbell Dibs available, I'll give a heads up the day before it comes out. Hope everyone is doing good, I've been busy but excited to get back in the shop.

I secretly root for you guys when the replies come in but am always fair about it. Last time one of you guys missed the last Dibs by about 2 seconds, I was watching the emails come in and was like "Damnit, he just missed it!". Lookin forward to getting more out this year.

What I'll do on this one is offer them down the list in order of replies until they're gone. When you reply you won't have to pick which one you want, just reply with whatever.

For my next trick, I will remain sober until 7:01 on a Friday night.
Shoooooot, I've done that before. I can do that again! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am tempted by a couple of these practical gems, but I am sitting this one out hoping that more new guys finally get to experience what a Redmeadow is all about.

Good luck folks and great job John! It’s nice to see back in the saddle again.

Phil
Great to be back in the saddle, been a weird year. Hope you've been doing well and say hello to Melissa for us.

For my next trick, I will remain sober until 7:01 on a Friday night.
Shoooooot, I've done that before. I can do that again! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
You just need to be able to find that reply button and bang some keys on the keyboard.... oh and don't forget to hit send! 😁

Newsletter is auto scheduled and will be on it's way in a little over an hour. It's about quarter to four here.

recover from the holidays
I hear you there, I saw a funny clip before Christmas where a guy was saying "Christmas needs to slow down, I only got 8 dollars!!"

Going through the replies getting picks, once one is picked I move to the next name (somebody on this page will hear from me soon and can begin drinking😁)

I hear you there, I saw a funny clip before Christmas where a guy was saying "Christmas needs to slow down, I only got 8 dollars!!"

Going through the replies getting picks, once one is picked I move to the next name (somebody on this page will hear from me soon and can begin drinking😁)
Already drinking

Back