Pre Order REK Ember 3.0 Pocket Sheaths - Second run CLOSED

Okay, Josh...it's "they're"...now, you'd better go outside and clean the chalk erasers because we've got a lot of blackboard time coming up...

🤣 🍻

Oh, mine is supposed to be here Monday, assuming that Coleman didn't set me up with contraband in the package. :eek:

Okay, Josh...it's "they're"...now, you'd better go outside and clean the chalk erasers because we've got a lot of blackboard time coming up...

🤣 🍻

Oh, mine is supposed to be here Monday, assuming that Coleman didn't set me up with contraband in the package. :eek:

😈

You must have gotten one of the rejects because mine is great, but that’s what I’ve come to appreciate about his work, he goes that extra mile to make sure everything is perfect 😉

Thank you for your kind words, Martin.

I strive to make my own sheaths perfect, so I also do the same for the others. 👍🏼

So I have had more interest in this pocket sheath for the Ember 3.0 and will be doing a second run. This run will be slated to be complete and ready to mail around the end of October. Possibly earlier.

I will open it up with unlimited spots. This open order will run until Sept 22, 2023 and I will close it and start on the run. :)

1. moparsbob moparsbob you’re in! :)
2. jlauffer jlauffer you got it, my friend!
3. Eternal Edge Eternal Edge I got ya!
4. BIGDORK BIGDORK sneaky sneaky! 😁

Last edited:
Coleman, thanks for getting me situated on the sheaths and per PM...I'd like a sheath with shell casings, silver clip and beige thread.
Thanks,
JT

Coleman, thanks for getting me situated on the sheaths and per PM...I'd like a sheath with shell casings, silver clip and beige thread.
Thanks,
JT

Anytime, JT! And you are in! :) Thank you.

Back