River Hawk EDC hawkbill, New River Knife Works exclusive!

Impressive, just hope that no cats were harmed in the process.🤫👍

Nope just mesmerized by the rain of cardboard strips from above. All the blades are now ground, and have been brought to a medium satin finish. Next steps, in order, handle handle construction, sheathing, finishing on the fine surface conditioning belts, etching the David Mary Custom/New River Knife Works logos, and final sharpening.

IMG_7718.JPGIMG_7727.JPG

Nope just mesmerized by the rain of cardboard strips from above. All the blades are now ground, and have been brought to a medium satin finish. Next steps, in order, handle handle construction, sheathing, finishing on the fine surface conditioning belts, etching the David Mary Custom/New River Knife Works logos, and final sharpening.

View attachment 1891731View attachment 1891735
So a weekend worth of work ? 🤫😉

View attachment 1891731View attachment 1891735
AWESOME!!!!!!!

Good afternoon friends. There are currently 22 knives allocated with with suretouch scales of various color. If you want to reserve a specific color for yourself please contact me directly.

Also, as a gesture of gratitude to Jason for taking a chance on a small knife maker like me, and to give a little bit back to the community without whom I wouldn't have gotten this far as a knife maker, I am offering certain customization at no charge, including upgraded handle materials and custom handle textures.

If you're serious about getting one of these please contact me directly by PM or email to make a no cost reservation and select handle customizations.

For now I am working on the Suretouch handles. I'd like to know your customizations by Friday if possible.

Thank you all and have a great week!

Very tempted, but think I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Best of luck David!

These ones in Suretouch are now done, and will be shipping to Jason in the next couple days. Eight more remain to be built, with some different handle materials.

Here are the pics of each completed knife so far. The file name of the pic indicates if it is Knife 1, Knife 2, etc. So if you see the one you want to reserve, maybe you could get in touch with Jason New River Knife Works New River Knife Works before he lists them on his site.

Knife 1 - spoken for
River Hawk, Knife 1.JPG

Knife 2
River Hawk, Knife 2.JPG

Knife 3
River Hawk, Knife 3.JPG

Knife 4
River Hawk, Knife 4.JPG

Knife 5
River Hawk, Knife 5.JPG

Knife 6
River Hawk, Knife 6.JPG

Knife 7
River Hawk, Knife 7.JPG

Knife 23 - Marbled carbon fiber, with textured grip and orange G10 liners

River Hawk, Knife 23.JPG

Knife 24 - Natural canvas Micarta and green G10 liners
River Hawk, Knife 24.JPG

Knife 25 - Marbled carbon fiber with textured grip
River Hawk, Knife 25.JPG

Knife 26 - Flat linen Micarta scales
River Hawk, Knife 26.JPG

Knife 27 - Black and natural canvas Micarta
River Hawk, Knife 27.JPG

Knife 28 - Burlap Micarta with textured grip and red G10 liners
River Hawk, Knife 28.JPG

Knife 29 - Black linen Micarta and natural canvas Micarta liners
River Hawk, Knife 29.JPG

Knife 30 - Natural canvas Micarta and black G10 liners
River Hawk, Knife 30.JPG

Last edited:
Good morning, all you David Mary fans. The River Hawks have finally arrived! Beautiful #22 will be mine (I'm dying to run across a bunch of cardboard that needs sliced into oblivion). A couple others are already reserved, and #4 is sold as well. All the others will be heading to our website soon. However I wanted to let you all know that David and I appreciate the interest in the knives, so his BF followers will be getting a $10 discount if you contact me and reserve one before they get posted on our website. Base price is $145, with liners, scale texturing, and/or carbon fiber options adding a few bucks extra. Also, I picked up a few pairs of horizontal belt loops I can add to the order for your convenience if you'd like to purchase those with the knife. Just PM me or drop me an email at sales@newriverknifeworks.com. Thanks!

Back