Shiv. Shiv. Shiv.

53617778597_1d95b9a055_c.jpg

Satin vs tumbled
Dang, man. I can’t believe they’d do you like that. 😉

Good day✝️
Does the shiv have a simular primarybevel to the UF2?
Or is it more of a convex grind?
Love my UF2, use it all the time for splitting wood, carving and bushcraft. How will the shiv performe, besides beeing more stabby😎

The Shiv is an indestructible stabbing weapon. It is thicker in every way. If you're looking for a bushcraft knife, hold out for the field knives, they are a good bushcraft tool

Swapped out the scales. A friend wanted my other shiv but wanted the gray TT to match his other CPKs.
I don’t feel like I made much of a sacrifice 🙄. The tri-color canvas looks great! I was going to order double black linen but I’m thinking of just sticking with these. I don’t think it can look any better! Thoughts?
IMG_9081.jpeg

Swapped out the scales. A friend wanted my other shiv but wanted the gray TT to match his other CPKs.
I don’t feel like I made much of a sacrifice 🙄. The tri-color canvas looks great! I was going to order double black linen but I’m thinking of just sticking with these. I don’t think it can look any better! Thoughts?
View attachment 2541141

Tri-color is a personal favorite...even though I don't own any.

Even though I don’t currently own any tri-color scales, the thing I appreciate about the material is that each scale set has a unique personality due to the unpredictable flow of the material. The set on your Shiv looks great and give it some extra flair.

Phil

View attachment 2541141
I am really liking those scales. The db linen are a nice clean classic look, but those are really unique. I would stick with the ones that you have on there.

Back