Shiv. Shiv. Shiv.

CPK regulars have long known that acquiring CPK offerings can be a real PITA, but just as with the sales, there can be various options. 😂😂😂

We're getting our act together. There's going to be inventory on shelves and people will be able to order what they want on our website. Two weeks.

Mike, I really don't think this is the kind of bowel obstruction remediation that you would want....

“Problem solved. Problem staying solved”?

😅
Nathan, true, but I was getting desperate. Given how sharp and ergonomically precise your tools are, a well planned surgery, may not have been out of the question.

Bluemax, yes problem solved. I quit taking the drugs and am pursuing other avenues, and feel human again. Mike

Mike, I really don't think this is the kind of bowel obstruction remediation that you would want....

“Problem solved. Problem staying solved”?

😅
Nathan, true, but I was getting desperate. Given how sharp and ergonomically precise your tools are, a well planned surgery, may not have been out of the question.

Bluemax, yes problem solved. I quit taking the drugs and am pursuing other avenues, and feel human again. Mike

Back