Show Us Your Sharp & Fiery Leathercrafts

sbh06

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
As the title says, this thread is for posting and discussing the leather goods (slips, sheaths, etc) that Coleman has made for you.

I’ll start. Coleman made these two standard size slips that I have used often since receiving. The mahogany dyed slip with the highlighted logo has been used to carry my GEC 74 Mustang and the black dyed slip has been used to carry my 2021 BF knife.
Gc63xzg.jpg

Here you can see just how thick the leather is, making for a very sturdy slip.
Va0zykl.jpg

Here are some pictures of these slips with the knife the tote inside.
aDJKhBb.jpg

0E7ZbBA.jpg

gbw2TQq.jpg

SPHSLdd.jpg

Last edited:
I’d better show off my Canadian leathercrafts as well!! The sheath on the left is for my 86 angus Jack and 86 BF21 knife, fits like a glove. The middle one is for the weekends when I just need my ID and CPL and credit card on me. The one on the far right was a very special one made for a knife my wife and family gifted me this year to remember my father. It means a lot to me.

WGPIdYl.jpg

35s5tRr.jpg

And hey, what do you know, he can tie some sweet little lanyards too! They are on all my fixed blades! Undecided still if this fancy one should stay on my SHF!?
OkyOj6W.jpg

Q3CIfgu.jpg

Thanks Coleman for all the great products!

Awesome sheaths brother, your work just keeps getting better. I can attest that these are all quality sheaths. I absolutely love mine and they are quite simply just perfect. I appreciate it brother and look forward to watching you grow! Here’s my 86 Angus Jack!
vzmG9XJ.jpg

Here are two sheaths made by the fine man himself. I spotted the black one in a picture that Coleman had posted a while back, I mentioned it and as luck would have it that one was still waiting for a home. We also discussed some other knives/sizes which lead to the brown one.

wpV4kSL.jpeg

I have become quite enamoured with these slips. What I appreciate most about these two is the choice Coleman made on the thickness of the leather. The leather is thick enough that I can use a range of knife sizes with them. There is a sweet spot for retention, but it seems between the two sheaths I can carry anything from a tiny GEC 14 to a bulky 86 or various Case knives and they all work, they all hold well and a light squeeze will put the knife in my hand.

I have other production slips that are wafer thin, offer little protection and barely hold the knife they were designed for. With Coleman's sheaths I don't have those problems, they have provided me a whole new carry option. These are excellent sheaths, well made and perfect for my application.

Thanks Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery and rest assured knowing the labour you put into these is appreciated regularly. I'm excited to see more of your work in the future.

Some in use shots...

YRAviLB.jpeg

SYCAgEF.jpeg

vhuxWH6.jpeg

nkBGXnE.jpeg

...I mentioned they have a sweet spot. This 93 fits the brown one perfectly.

DxEH0Ov.jpeg

Here are two sheaths made by the fine man himself. I spotted the black one in a picture that Coleman had posted a while back, I mentioned it and as luck would have it that one was still waiting for a home. We also discussed some other knives/sizes which lead to the brown one.

wpV4kSL.jpeg

I have become quite enamoured with these slips. What I appreciate most about these two is the choice Coleman made on the thickness of the leather. The leather is thick enough that I can use a range of knife sizes with them. There is a sweet spot for retention, but it seems between the two sheaths I can carry anything from a tiny GEC 14 to a bulky 86 or various Case knives and they all work, they all hold well and a light squeeze will put the knife in my hand.

I have other production slips that are wafer thin, offer little protection and barely hold the knife they were designed for. With Coleman's sheaths I don't have those problems, they have provided me a whole new carry option. These are excellent sheaths, well made and perfect for my application.

Thanks Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery and rest assured knowing the labour you put into these is appreciated regularly. I'm excited to see more of your work in the future.

Some in use shots...

YRAviLB.jpeg

SYCAgEF.jpeg

vhuxWH6.jpeg

nkBGXnE.jpeg

DxEH0Ov.jpeg
Awesome pictures and a very thoughtful write up on these, Keyopp Keyopp . :thumbsup:

wpV4kSL.jpeg

Some in use shots...

YRAviLB.jpeg

SYCAgEF.jpeg

vhuxWH6.jpeg

nkBGXnE.jpeg

DxEH0Ov.jpeg

Thank you for your very kind comments Keyopp Keyopp and I’m happy to hear they are working as designed. :) I’m glad they are up to your standards. :)

Your photo’s are alway superb and these ones are exactly that.

Thank you for your post. 😎

Mail call today :)

Received this pair from Coleman today!

xAKUFPS.jpg

Thought I'd be clever and use one for each forum knife.

sYjS5S7.jpg

But that 2 blade one is a beast, and the wonderfully thick leather of this sheath will need some break-in time ;)

sYjS5S7.jpg

For those that say there's no use for the Victorinox hook...

3yT6Xit.jpg

Saved the day ;) Will probably go with a thinner knife in that one going forward.

Wonderful work Coleman, I will enjoy carrying these!

Mail call today :)

Received this pair from Coleman today!

xAKUFPS.jpg

Thought I'd be clever and use one for each forum knife.

sYjS5S7.jpg

But that 2 blade one is a beast, and the wonderfully thick leather of this sheath will need some break-in time ;)

sYjS5S7.jpg

For those that say there's no use for the Victorinox hook...

3yT6Xit.jpg

Saved the day ;) Will probably go with a thinner knife in that one going forward.

Wonderful work Coleman, I will enjoy carrying these!

Excellent!! Wonderful photos!!
You probably need the Angus Jack size slip for the “fat” one. :)

Mail call!!! Checked the tracking this morning, which still said "item processing" in Chicago. Imagine my surprise when I checked the mail today and these were in there. They are absolutely awesome and I couldn't be happier. Thanks Coleman!!

u3SnoT4.jpg

PtBK0qm.jpg

Mail call!!! Checked the tracking this morning, which still said "item processing" in Chicago. Imagine my surprise when I checked the mail today and these were in there. They are absolutely awesome and I couldn't be happier. Thanks Coleman!!

u3SnoT4.jpg

PtBK0qm.jpg

Outstanding!!! Glad they arrived safe and sound! :) Looking forward to seeing them age with grace. 😎

These three arrived this afternoon and are excellent. Left is the Forum Knife squeeze sheath. I paired the middle to a Beer Scout that was modded by BigBiscuit, so a very special knife. The right is presently undecided, but I have an idea.

Great work and thank you, Coleman!

FAD13819-36DB-4B30-9FF0-22323F33D81B.jpeg

These three arrived this afternoon and are excellent. Left is the Forum Knife squeeze sheath. I paired the middle to a Beer Scout that was modded by BigBiscuit, so a very special knife. The right is presently undecided, but I have an idea.

View attachment 1723858
Three fine looking sheaths you have there. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1723858

Outstanding!! Super stoked you are happy, and excited that the postal service was quick.
Thank you for your support. Looking forward to seeing you age those sheaths. :)

I wanted to share this photo from a customer, with his permission.

This was a finished project for him, and has now seen use! 😎
I always wonder if the folks who own Sharp & Fiery products use them. :)

5D896990-D41B-47D1-BC0D-77E826735131.jpeg

Back