Show Us Your Sharp & Fiery Leathercrafts

Though I don't always include it in my pictures, this slip is usually carrying one of my knives for the day, with the 77 on duty recently.

L5tznJ7.jpg

Though I don't always include it in my pictures, this slip is usually carrying one of my knives for the day, with the 77 on duty recently.

L5tznJ7.jpg

I love it! Thank you for sharing. 😎

I haven’t posted in here for a while. Thanks Coleman!

BxSBNF8.jpg

You are welcome, Jeremy.

I can tell you use it a lot because it’s starting to be glossy! 😎 I bet it’s feeling more plush now as well.

Happy to have you posting in here. 👍🏼

You are welcome, Jeremy.

I can tell you use it a lot because it’s starting to be glossy! 😎 I bet it’s feeling more plush now as well.

Happy to have you posting in here. 👍🏼
It’s a dream to carry, and though I primarily carry ~3.5” closed knives in it, I’ve found it also comfortably holds a 3.75” closed knife (GEC 77) as well.

View attachment 1938070View attachment 1938072

In my never ending quest to find a durable and reliable way to belt carry my Swisschamp I approached Coleman. My new pouch arrived this week, and I'm very pleased.

So happy to hear this. Enjoy!! :)

This clip sheath fits my Northwoods Fall Creek like a glove! If I remove the clip, it serves as a great pocket sheath. Really nice work!
184tNFm.jpg

Thank you for your kind words, Gary.

Gentlemen, thank you for taking the time to post here. Your kind words and appreciation for my work gets me excited and antsy to try new stuff, new ideas and to keep the leather products coming!

Thank you!!

Back