Stockman Sunday picture show

CASE Chestnut Bone

cbL47No.jpg

Schrade Cut Co 2-blade Stockman!!:DView attachment 1329440
This two-blade stockman is a most beautiful knife!! It has the business-like lines of a Texas Jack, or Full sized Stockman, with the lightness and slimness of an Urban carry knife!! We seldom cut quill Pens anymore, and you don't trim Sheep hooves often, so those particular blades may not be missed!! But a goodly Clip, or a multi-use Spey might be right up your alley!! And, you could still tend cattle if you have some!!
This could be the only Knife you need in your life!!!SCC single stock 5.jpg

Last edited:
It's Sunday across the pond somewhere :cool: 😂 I spy some ink on that beauty!
I'm with you, Charlie! These are awesome knives, so thin, light and slicey:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Here's my only example.
This two-blade stockman is a most beautiful knife!! It has the business-like lines of a Texas Jack, or Full sized Stockman, with the lightness and slimness of an Urban carry knife!! We seldom cut quill Pens anymore, and you don't trim Sheep hooves often, so those particular blades may not be missed!! But a goodly Clip, or a multi-use Spey might be right up your alley!! And, you could still tend cattle if you have some!!
This could be the only Knife you need in your life!!!View attachment 2534504
20240204_104541.jpg

Case_5318_SS_Medium_Stockman_-_1992_(1).jpg

Today is my Dad’s 88th birthday celebration, we’re heading there after church to join other family members for the cookout and party. Today’s event rates a ceremonial pocketknife, carrying this 5318SS stag I was privileged to win in Primble’s Great Kentucky Derby GAW several years ago. OH

Back